The Meeting; Falling (Part II)

Figure our my riddle yet? No? Well don't worry, it was just for the hassle and hurry. Now my good old friend, who's ready for my massacre to begin?
<<<------------------------------------------------------------------->>>

POV: Mumbo/Grian/Stress/Iskall/Scar/Bdubs/Keralis

Everyone stood in silence, processing the words. 'They're not respawning..'

----------------------

Suddenly, I froze, feeling my ribs being crushed from thin air. I reached out to get someone to help me, but I couldn't scream, I fell to my knees, drawing all attention. Everything clouded over a dark black (because that makes sense) as my body hit the floor, and my eyes glassed over. I took my final, shaky breath, as I was pulled into an eternal slumber, my final sight, Grian, rushing over.

----------------------

Yelping, I rushed over to Mumbo, my arms pushing through the crowd, my tiny body just squeezing by. Right as I reached him, I froze, falling to my knees as I felt something claw my throat. Within seconds, I too dropped dead next to Mumbo, feeling eyes all over my as my sweater stained an even darker red, and I heard the small gasp of Stress, but it was too late, as I had entered the dark (xisuma)void of death.

----------------------

I gasped as I tried to hurry to Grian and Mumbos' sides. To focused on them, I tripped over my own feet and threw my arms forward. I crashed into Scar, and pushed off him, and right as I was about to apologize, I realized I couldn't, as I looked down just in time to see the other end of Cubs' arrow, directly through my heart. As everything went black, I heard the strangled scream of Iskall.

----------------------

I went to take a step back, only to feel the suffocation around my throat. I clawed at my neck, and screamed as I floated upwards. Everyone went to grab my feet, and pull me back down to them, but I was kicking and thrashing to hard. My head hurt as my breaths became harder and rugged. My movements became sluggish and everything went fuzzy. The feeling worsened as I went limp, the last thing ever, was the hand of Scar just gracing my foot.

----------------------

I just reached Iskalls' foot when he went limp, and fell to the ground, cold and dead. I jumped to the side to dodge him, only to find myself unleashing a scream. My hands flew to my sides as a sharp pain hit, a huge gash appearing. Blood quickly soaked out, the gash widening as I got a quick view of my guts right as I toppled and fell, getting a quick sample of Bdubs' screaming as my head hit the ground, claiming me dead.

----------------------

I took a step back from Scar and screamed as it felt like my face was burning. Everything became a bright molten sickly yellow/white color as I watched the last man alive, Keralis, scream and move from me. I fell down. Dead.

----------------------

I screeched as Bdubs' face started melting off. MELTING! Suddenly, I was lifted into the air, getting a view of the scene that played.

Mumbo. He was curled into a ball, mid pant, face blue/purple.

Grian. Red marks on his neck, as if he was choked.

Stress. On top of cub, the other end of the arrow perfectly through her heart.

Iskall. He too had red marks, more violent this time, his face black purple and eyes bloodshot.

Scar. A huge gash on his side, blood everywhere, and parts of his insides revealed, slightly oozing out.

Bdubs. Burned alive, and now a pile of molten.

Xisuma. Dead on the floor, thanks to my doing.

Cub. Dead with an arrow through his head.

I was the only one ali- The voice clicked on.

"Right now."

"Meaning...?"

"You're the only one alive. Right now."

"..now..?"

"Remember this Keralis, no matter if this was real or not, everything you did, think, say, all actions, even the ones I made you do. The ones I will make you do, it was all you."

"Make me do..?"

"Made. Past tense."

The voice left as a sharp pain came through my chest. I screamed and looked down, only to see my hand on hilt, and sword through my heart, end coming out my back. I fell down, and hit ground, the impact making the hilt go in, and it ripped my heart in half, everything going black, and the words, the ones that confused me most, those words echoing in my head.

"..no matter if this was real or not, everything you did, think, say, all actions, even the ones I made you do. The ones I will make you do, it was all you."

I laid dead.

(Word Count: 914)

(So. Mass murder. FUN! Y'know, I smiled as I wrote this! But don't worry! I'll end up crying because of the next part. You're options are perma-death and a lovely death scene in detail, then a beautiful of the voice and everything weird happening, and another death scene. OR, a happy ending where everyone lives and I'll cry because death ends.... Y'alls choice tho...)

DECIDE

Happy ending with explanation of everything! Ok happy-ish not really but sorta and murder thoughts.

Death.

Death scene of what this scene looks like from 3rd, then a the major twist y'all can't stop, and another death scene, and another twist.

Do both the alternates, with death and happy(ish).

Again death IS an option-
(death always is an option...)