Sidetracked by a "Cherry-straw-lemon-berry"

Yes. New character chapter. One of y'all got it. I feel proud.

POV: Xisuma/Stress(mainly Stress and the mystery character)

Xisuma sighed. He hadn't found anything at all in Mumbo's base. Crouching down, he continued rummaging around in the corner, looking for something, anything. He halfway got that.

He felt the vibration of a phone in his pocket. He grabbed the phone, and checked it. It was Grian's phone..... from..... Mumbo....? Didn't he know Grian didn't have his phone....? And the message was weirder... it said: "Hey Grian?" Another message quickly followed. "Don't ask, just saying it may be smart to avoid Sahara for the day. Ok?" Xisuma quickly turned on the phone and responded, playing the role of Grian.

He sighed and made an attempt at the hyper, childish, strange persona.

Mumbo

"Hey Grian?"

"Don't ask, just saying it may be smart to avoid Sahara for the day. Ok?"

"whhHHHYYYYYYYY???????????????????"

"Because"

"Because whhhhhyyyyyyeeeeee"

"I'll give you two shulker boxes of eggs if you stop asking."

"No. I want ten!"

"One"

"Eleven!"

"Fine. I'll DOUBLE my offer. Two WHOOLLLEEEE boxes....?"

"EDSAL!"

"DELA*"

"I MEANT DEAL"

"Ok, it's a deal"

"Sweet! Bye bye mumbai!"

"... what the heck grian"

"Idk, bye tho!"

"Bye!"

Xisuma quickly turned off the phone. He hoped he did a good job.... thank gosh for bad typing and a weird auto correct! What was happening though......? And what was Mumbo up to...? X stood up, readying to stalk a Mumbo.

----------------------

Stress smiled and closed her eyes. The wind was whipping her hair, cool air bringing a faint red to her cheeks. She felt.... weightless... unstoppable... she felt.... she felt like herself... Grian was known for building and flying, Mumbo had redstone, Scar had terraforming, X had admin and his codes..... everyone had their own thing. Stress was known for being extremely nice and good with herbs and that sorta stuff. 

But she also loved flying more than anything. She felt free, like a spirit, soulless, but in a good way. Like there wasn't anything to her except herself and the world around her. She didn't feel anything actually, just the rush of joy, and she didn't mind. Not at all. . It just made it that much special. She kept her eyes closed as tears fell, joyous tears. Everything quickened, and speed by. And she didn't even care. She didn't want this feeling to end.