Lost in icedom

Y'all wanna know what happened to Grian don't ya? WELP! SUFFER  because it's not this chapter! And I have an excuse too! It was requested by uhmm... terracotta_twins... I think... 

POV: Iskall

He mentally cursed his terrible aim. It had gone into and past the trees! He groaned. "C'mon Cinnamon, I don't want you to get lost- WAIT NO! CINNAMON! NONONONO!" He yelled after the fox, but it was too late. The fox had gone.

He paced for scarcely a minuet before giving up. He couldn't leave that fox. It was to vulnerable and he needed it! It was so cute and peaceful and he couldn't be a human and leave it! He braced himself, and ran through the branches.

(Word Count: 154)

(Idk at this point in life.)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GOTEM! YEAH NO WAY I'M DONE YET! I HAVE THIS CHAPTER REALLY WELL (notice the obvious lie) PLANNED OUT BUT YET I DON'T! SO YEAH! DEAL WITH IT
_______________________________________________________________

Same POV; Iskall

He winced at he felt the branches whap against his skin. The cold, semi-hardened snow acting as metal spikes. He pulled his hands and arms over his face, sucking in a breath as the stings became pinpointed any and everywhere. 

Then it wasn't.

Slowly, he pulled his arms away. He felt a cool something nipping at is face, but it was gentle and soft. He looked around. It was snowing. After checking over his arms, he found they were simply bruised, and a few drops of blood were spared, but that was it. He brushed some snow off his sleeves, and shook out his hair before analyzing the place. It was all snow, with light snow falling and some- footsteps?! Wait no! Fox-steps! 

Quickly, he hurried after the steps, only to end up moving a few feet before nearly running into an almost completely snow covered Cinnamon. He looked at the fox. "Why. Why'd you do that? You scared me!" The fox looked at him, jumped onto it's hind legs, pressed its' front paws on Iskalls' leg and looked around, Iskall realized something. "Oh. You knew how to get out didn't cha...?" 

He smiled and petted the fox, before picking it up. "Let's keep you warm ok..? Ok." He hugged it close and looked around. He couldn't see his own footprints anywhere. He sighed and set off in a random direction.

 At least he was moving.

After some time, he looked down at the fox. It was looking kind of cold. "Are ya cold Cinny? Is that it? Ya don't seem too used to the cold weather anyways.." The fox nuzzled its' head against him and Iskall smiled. "I have an idea!" Smiling, he set the fox down, and wrapped it up in his sweatshirt. He wasn't concerningly cold anyways, and he'd been in worse. Working quick as he could, he piled some snow together to make a million dollar igloo.

 That is, if dislikes could be turned into dollars dollars.

He smiled, slightly proud of his makeshift igloo, picked up the fox, and walked them both in. Setting the fox down, he covered the majority of the entrance, laving just enough room for fresh air. He sighed as the slightly warmer, no cool breeze, not snowing air took over. Piling some snow into a block, he sat down. Because why not? The fox jumped over and curled into his lap, quickly dozing off. Iskall gave a small smile and grabbed his phone, trying to send a message to literally anyone. He was desperate and desperately lost.

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

PHONE HAS BEEN AUTO LOCKED FOR ONE MINUTES

He patiently waited the minute.

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

PHONE HAS LOCKED FOR TEN MINUTES

He waited the time out, trying to warm his fingers which were too cold to type.

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

PHONE HAS BEEN LOCKED FOR SIXTY MINUTES

He tucked his phone away and grumbled about frozen fingers being stupid. He picked up the sleeping fox. They couldn't stay here forever, they would freeze. Just because the air was slightly warmer didn't mean is was warm air. He picked up up the fox and walked out in what he believed to be their original direction.

{Time skip brought to you by the writers block that re-hit}

Iskall stared at the beast. Big spruce doors surrounded by stone, watchtowers on each side. More watchtowers between the lower part of the roof and watchtowers in the first section, giant cubes of something he couldn't name flanking each side, dominating everything in size. Between those, the second layer of previously mentioned watchtowers, a bridge connecting above and below, maybe for archery, and behind that a huge block of room, flanked by arches and towers, barely visible in the snow storm that had progressively gotten worse. He had kept the fox close, it somehow still asleep.

As he got closer, he realized it was ice. The beautiful ice castle glimmered and shone in the moonlight, out doing the storm. He would've cried in relief if it weren't for the fact his tears would freeze. He slowly made his way to the doors, banging as hard as his frozen hand would let. He yelled out, his voice consumed by wind. He just heard the sound of something and a slap of warm and fresh fire-warmed air before he collapsed into the door, now just opening. He trusted that it wasn't the wind that did it.

(Word Count: 985)

(For real this time it's over. So. Now you have Grian's suspense, and Iskall's suspense. Wouldn't it suck if I 'forgot' these two and y'all had to live with it.........? hMMMMM! Also we die like men here. I am not proof reading this bc we shall die. Like men. Also sorry this took so long to come out, I forgot about it and left it because I had no inspiration and so out came procrastination. Also sorry I accidentally published this early then unpublished-)