Chapter 04

~ Next Day ~

9 girls meets up at Sooyoung's Restaurant one by one. Yes their circle of friends was 9. When they're in college the 7 of them was friends with Jessica and Taeyeon but both of them didn't got to meet since Jessica was a snob back then until the day she met with Soo, Tiff and Yuri.

All 8 of them was there waiting for their one friend who's late as always. And they heard the door opens revealing the fashionable girl and everyone turn their attention towards her.

"Hi guys, sorry I'm late hehe." Jessica scratch the back of her head because of shyness.

"It's nothing new anyways." Hyoyeon teased the older glare and receives glare from her.

"So, where do you all plan to go?" Yuri asked holding Tiffany's hand who's been quiet this days because of the incident.

Yoona, Taeyeon and Sooyoung look at each other. "Amusement Park!!" The 3 said in unison. And the others agreed quickly and they all drive their cars until they reach the Racoon World their favorite place.

~~

They got their tickets and entered inside. They felt happy because it's been a while since they all go there together.

"Which one should we ride first?" Yoona asked while holding her chin to think.

"Anchor's Away!!" Jessica answered happily. And Taeyeon chuckled at the sight.

"You're that happy to be here, baby?" Taeyeon pats Jessica's head. Everyone glare at the couple. So they just tried every rides they saw.

"Taengoo, I want to buy some headbands!" Jessica acts like a child that makes Taeyeon chuckled.

"Stop acting like a child, Jung." Sunny said to her but Jessica just rolled her eyes and Taeyeon grabs her hands to the store and everyone follows. They all buy each headbands.

 They all buy each headbands

~~

They rested at the bench inside the Park and some buys food or etc. So the only left was Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon felt like she will ease the awkwardness between the 2 impotant girls in her life so she looks at Yuri who's sitting across her and signalled the 2 awkward girls beside them. Yuri caught the message and starts to make a move.

"Taeng, Let's buy foods for our girls." Yuri said as they both stand up and wrap her arms around Taeyeon's shoulders and walk away.

"Do you think Tiffany will say something?" Taeyeon asked Yuri but she just shrugged.

~~

The atmosphere was so awkward between the two. Tiffany clears her throat to get her bestfriend's attention. So Jessica looks up to her.

"Jessi, look. I'm sorry for what I've said, I didn't mean each word because I got carried away from my emotions. It's okay if you will not forgive me, But please just accept my apology." Tiffany said as her voice starts to crack up as a sign of she will cry anytime.