Chapter 09

Sorry if y'all think it's boring :(( I just can't think of any scenes and feel free to suggest and vote still🥺 I'm making the stories long because whenever I read some of the stories I feel like it's short :((

~~

"Yul, What are we gonna do now?" Soo asked.

"We'll just wait when will the engagement will continue so we all can come up with some plans. But we need to pursue Taeyeon to talk about Jessica about this first. I'm sure the engagement will be soon." Everyone agreed on Yuri.

Whenever they had problems or conflicts, Yuri and Sooyoung was the always one who tried to figure some plans and something out except for Taeyeon. Because Taeyeon was being the most matured of them all when it comes to this kind of things. They hope Jessica will catch it and trust them.

It's nearly lunch time as Sooyoung and Yoona whined as they sense their hunger.

"We should call Taeyeon and Jessica, do you guys want to just have lunch outside?" Everyone nodded as Yoona woke the two girls up.

"Where do you all want to eat?" Taeyeon while holding Jessica's hand

Everyone shrugged their shoulders including Tiffany who's born here in Cali too.

"How about we order something and we eat in the garden here? It's refreshing you know?" Jessica suggests.

"That's great!!" They said in unison as Tiffany ordered something.

~~~

At the garden.

"Jessi, your garden was so beautiful. It's good to take a photo here." Tiffany said as they help the maids to set up their foods.

"Yeah we should do that later after eating." Jessica approves.

They finished their lunch happily and all of them tried hard not to mention the engagement thing to Taeyeon and especially to Jessica, they knew the latter was cold on the outside but soft and warm in the inside

~~

"Ready?" The guy said holding a camera. It's Jessica's personal photographer here in Cali so she called him to get them some pictures.

They didn't have to change clothes because some of them are already in dresses, skirts and all of them are so neat.

1

2

3

*click*