Chapter 34

Blanc & Eclare Company

Jessica's P.O.V

I came alone here in my company because my wife is literally still sleeping argh! But she told me she'll pick me up later when we will go to Sm Ent.

I'm here alone inside my office when I suddenly thought of my lunch meeting with that lizard guy. I called Seolhyun to the intercom and told her to come inside.

"Do you need anything, Mrs. Kim?" Seolhyun's face was different today huh? She's sweating and look nervous.

"Cancel the meeting for Mr. Kwon today, I have some important meeting this afternoon." I said coldly mentioning the lizard guy. Ugh! disgusting.

"Why Mrs. Kim? He said it's important." Why is she pursuing me to meet that lizard???

"I said cancel it. I have some lunch meeting with a friend of mine." She just nod and disappointment was written on her face. My phone vibrated and it was Taengoo. I look at my wrist watch and saw It's near lunch.

 I look at my wrist watch and saw It's near lunch

"I'll get going. Taeyeon's waiting for me. Bye, call me if there's anything wrong." I grab my things and make my way outside the building. I saw Taengoo's car infront and hop inside. Her expression was dark, She's smiling but her eyes was saying opposite. She fasten my seatbelt like I can't do it my own.

"How's your sleep, Taengoo?" I'm just looking at her, studying her expression.

"It's okay. You ready?" She's not avoiding me right? If she is, I'll kill her.

Taeyeon's P.O.V

We are now infront of Sm Entertainment, but my mind was still stuck at what happened earlier. Should I tell Sooyeon? What if she got hurt of what's happening? I want to punish them for doing this to my wife. I will tell her later.

"Hey Taengoo, We're here. Is there anything wrong?" Sooyeon spoke next to me, I didn't even notice that we arrived at Uncle Soo Man's meeting office because of my thoughts.

"Yes, I'm okay. Where's Sunny?" I tried to change the topic because Sooyeon was eyeing me suspiciously now. Then the door opens revealing Sunny and Uncle Lee.

"Hi Girls, thanks for accepting the meeting." He offered his hand and we both gladly to accept and handshake him.

"So let's start, take a seat first." We all sit and fix our posture to start the meeting.

"So do you want to speak first or recommend something?" Uncle Lee asked us.

"We'll just do it after you speak, Uncle." Sooyeon said.

"So, I want to take the both of you for Solo and Duet. My reason is, I've watched both of you busking in Asmterdam and I love how both of your voice match well with each other. And besides we don't have much problem with you both being married because the nation loves you both." Uncle Lee said.