Chapter 39

Jessica's P.O.V

"Sooyeon-ah, did you know I want a boy and a girl as our children?" Taengoo asked me while we head down.

"Why? Isn't that too painful for me?" Just kidding I don't care if it hurts, as long as I have Taengoo she wants.

"Yes, but I want it. I've always imagined our children when they grew up. Her older brother protects his younger sister as they never leave each other's side." Like me and Taewoo oppa? but we lived apart. We lived together sometimes but I don't even know he's my older brother.

"I want it too." I want to see it from my future children.

"Some marks that was just around." We looked at the living room and saw them already there. Shoot, I forgot about my hickey. But why would I care? it's a married thing HAHA.

"Why didn't you guys eat lunch yet?" I asked them. They must be grateful I asked them that question for the first time. *hairflips*.

"We're waiting for you, actually. Taeng!! Can we just order or go to restaurants? Please?" Sooyoung pleads.

"Yah Sunny-ah, is your girlfriend on your red days? she's craving." Taengoo teased her. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes.

"She's always craving." Sunny replied, made Sooyoung more irritated. Soo is so cute.

"Okay, Let's go eat Samgyupsal. What do you think?" I suggested making Sooyoung and Yoona lit up their face.

"LET'S GO!" Yoona and Sooyoung arranged their things and their ready to go.

"Alright let's go." Taengoo ran back into our room and she came back holding my purse and she grab my hand to head outside where our car was. We head to the Samgyupsal restaurant and eat there.

~~~

Blanc & Eclare

I'm now inside the office waiting for some paper works. I suddenly remember about my meeting with Tyler. Seolhyun said it's postponed and it will be a dinner meeting. What the heck was that?

Taengoo keeps coming here but always sleeping on my couch, didn't she have a
work too?

"Taengoo, Don't you have a work today?" I laid my back on the back chair. So tiring.

"No, I want to keep an eye on you when you meet that lizard." She said not opening her eyes, she's attractive.

"Really? Even though I'm with Jiyeon?"

"Yes, I will guard you both from a far. So when that lizard do something to the both of you, it's like messing with Kim Taeyeon." She still kept her eyes closed.

"Okay." I said as I get back to my work. Then someone knock outside. When it opened, it reveal Seolhyun.

"Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kwon said the place you'll have your meeting was in SJJD Restaurant." Ohh, Sooyoung's restaurant huh? Nice choice, Kwon.

"Okay, and please inform Jiyeon that you both will go with me there." I saw the light smile on her face when I include her.

"Okay, Mrs. Kim." She bowed and left the office.

"SJJD huh? Didn't he know it's our friend's?" Taeyeon smirked still with a closed eyes.

"I guess he's clueless."

~~~

SJJD / Sooyoung's Restaurant

No one's P.O.V