Chapter 11

"Is there more Sir?"

"Hmm, are the invitation cards ready now? make sure the names are right. Don't forget my future daughter-in-law is the CEO of her company and make sure the wedding will be fantastic."

"Yes, Sir. Everything was settled sir."

"Okay, That's for today. I'll call you if there's something."

And the call ended.

~~~

Jessica woke up feeling hungry for not eating since Taeyeon left. She's thinking how her girlfriend was doing. She's spacing out when Yoona's perfect timing came inside holding a food tray.

"Unnieee, breakfast in bed. Eat now pwease?" Yoona uses her aegyo that makes the older girl chuckle.

"Okay okay, I will." Jessica gave in and she eats while Yoona plays with her phone.

"How's Taeyeon?" Jessica suddenly asked.

"She's okay unnie. She told us she's fixing the problem now and it's okay." Yoona explained. Jessica was so happy when she heard Taeyeon will be going back to her soon.

"Good thing we'll go back to Korea tomorrow." Yoona said again. They all agreed to come back to their homes after their vacation in Cali.

~~

In Korea.

"Taeyeon, are you sure you don't want to get married to Jieun?" Mr. Kim asked while they're having their dinner.

"No, appa. I told you she already have a boyfriend and I have Jessica." Taeyeon didn't look on her father.

"Okay, tomorrow we will meet the Lee's and tell them about it." The sentence makes Taeyeon stop eating because of her happiness.

"Really appa???" She hugged him.

"Yes, I don't want to control your decision to your life especially your feelings." Taeyeon kissed him on the cheeks and they continue eating.

~~

The next day at Sooyoung's restaurant.

The Kim's and Lee's decided to meet at Sooyoung's restaurant since it's near both of their house.

"So Taeyeon, can you pick JiEun tomorrow for you both to measure your sizes?" Mr. Lee asked the latter who's beside JiEun.

"Kwang soo, can we just stop this marriage?" Mr. Lee was taken aback from what her friend Mr. Kim said.

"What? Why?" Taeyeon and Jieun just looks at their father.

"My daughter have a girlfriend and Jieun have a boyfriend. I don't want to ruin their happiness from the one they found love. And you know me, I mean it. I will cancel this marriage whether you like it or not." Mr Kim's tone suddenly changed.

"Sorry Mr. Lee. But I don't think I can ever leave my girlfriend for someone I don't love, no offense Jieun-ah. And we both already decide about this. We will continue being a good friend." Taeyeom butted in.

It took long enough for Mr. Lee to give up but he agreed anyways. Taeyeon and Jieun are both happy at the result of their plan.

~~~

Kim's Mansion

"Dad, do you know where they sell beautiful engagement rings here? The best boutique." Taeyeon asked.