Chapter 12

(Note: In this chapter and the next chapter, there will be many pictures.)

Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung and Tiffany was now in the park when they saw many balloons tied in the trees. They're dumbfounded of what's happening.

"Is there something to celebrate?" Sooyoung looks around full of balloons and some decorations.

"There she is." Jessica runs to the familiar back of the person and hugs it tight.

"There you are, I can't breathe Sooyeon." Jessica pulled out from the hug and Taeyeon turns around and face the latter, She noticed the tears filling Jessica's eyes. She wipes it with her thumb.

"Come here, I have something for you." Taeyeon pulls Jessica somewhere and the others followed them.

They arrived at the place, a romantic place to be exact. There's some lights and piano where Seohyun seated.

Taeyeon kissed Jessica's lips. "Sit, Sooyeon." She obeyed it and watches Taeyeon goes far from her and went beside Seohyun.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Since our high school days my eyes only focused on you and I don't know why. But you're ignoring me even if we're just on the same circle of friends. But I guess God really has a special plan for us, we may not be together when we're young but now we're so happy with each other's love and support. When I told you yhe engagement, I knew you trust me but you're hurt so I tried my best to fix and cancel it but I'm too late, Sooyeon." Taeyeon's last words makes everyone gasped.

"W-what? What d-do you mean Taengoo?" Jessica's tears starts falling but Taeyeon's thumb was quick to cath and wipe it. Their friends was still in shock.

"I'm too late, Sooyeon because Appa fixed it already and cancel the engagement since Jieun and I both have our love of our lives. And I want to tell Appa that he didn't make the wrong choice. I want to prove I'm worth your love, Princess. I want you to become mine. Now, Tomorrow, The next day, The next week, next month, next year, and eternally. So Jessica Jung Sooyeon, make sure you'll listen to every word that comes in my mouth next. I want to prove to everyone that no one can take you from me. Listen okay?" Taeyeon took a deep breathe as Seohyun starts to play piano and Taeyeon sings.

In your smile that’s like a spring day, the whole world gets brighter
It makes me dream again
On the day where the sun sparkles,
I hold your hand and walk in sync with your footsteps
When I sometimes walk ahead and suddenly look back
That face that looks at me is so eye-blinding

When I hear the sound of spring coming, I walk on the path with the bloomed flowers
When the rainy summer comes, I walk as I see the rainbow
When autumn passes and winter comes, with the warmth from our hands
We walk together – how great is your love

I always waited for a love that resembles the sky to be given to me
On the day where the stars twinkle, I walk to the melody of the birds

Your seasons that go round and round, repeating like a secret
In that unchanging love, my eyes are blinded

You became a bright light to me, who was exhausted by the world
Even if winter comes at the end of this narrow road we walk together
If you would hold my hand, to me, this rough world will be like spring days
How great is your love

Taeyeon stops singing and look at Jessica's hands with envelope no. 9, She smiles at her and puts the mic infront of her mouth again.