Chapter 14

Taeyeon and Jessica was waiting for their friends changing their gowns into their shirts.

"The gown looks beautiful when you're the one wearing it." Taeyeon said.

"Such a sweet talker." She slaps Taeyeon's arms playfully and as the other done changing, they go into their respective cars like last night.

"Where are we going, Taengoo?" Jessica noticed Taeyeon wasn't going tot he road where their house was.

"Surprise, Sica." Hyoyeon and other including Taeyeon just chuckled. They know where Taeyeon will bring them.

~~

They arrived at some place and Taeyeon gets the flower in her car as they go to the familiar thombstone.

"Hi Eomma, You missed me?" Taeyeon placed the flowers on top of it.

"Auntieee, How are you? I hope you're happy now that you see your midget daughter found the love of her life." Sooyoung teased taeng again.

"Do you think Auntie will be happy if you call her daughter like that, huh?" Sunny scolds her.

"Sorry."

"By the way Eomma. This is Jessica Jung Sooyeon, your soon to be daughter in law. She's beautiful right? She resembles you so much even your voice. That's why my heart beats for her the first time I saw her. Take care of her Eomma okay?" Taeyeon smiled sheepishly. Jessica felt emotional as she heard her fiancè's Mom resembles her.

"Hi, Eomma. I'll take care of your daughter well." Jessica sits beside Taeyeon.

They took 1 hour there and it's now 6 pm they decided to head home before Mr. Kim starts to worry.

~~~

They're now in the couch watching some tv show in the living room. They chose to stay at Kim's mansion before the wedding.

"Unnies, are you ready for tomorrow?" Seohyun excitedly asked them.

"Why? What's for tomorrow?" Taeyeon curiously asked same with Jessica.

"Ask the bridesmaid, Taeng." Sunny

They all look at Tiffany who's smiling evilly.

"Well, It's bachelor party for the both of you. You will just be apart with each other for one day." Tiffany explained.

"Oh? Is there some girls going?" Hyoyeon.

"Yeah?" Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri looks at Tiffany anticipating for the answer they want.

But instead they received a smack from their girlfriends/Fiancè.

"Whoo, so lucky." Hyoyeon laid her back into the couch.

"Nah." Sunny smack Hyoyeons head.

"Ouch, what was that for?" Hyoyeon massage her head.

"Guys, go get some rest tomorrow will be a long day for you all. I will annouce your schedule for tomorrow, girls." Mr. Kim said and they all obeyed.

~~~

They're now ready for the party they planned.

"So, the bachelor party will be split into two. Groom's bachelor party and Bride's. The Groom's will be Taeng, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung. While the Bride's will be Jessi, Me, Sunny and Seohyun." Tiffany said looking straight into Yuri's eyes.

"So where will we go?" Yuri asked her girlfriend.

"Uncle prepares a place for us, it's just one place but we're not in the same table, then in the night. We all go to Yuri's one hotel, just like earlier. One room for Taeng's group and One room for Jessica's group. So now let's go, The club is waiting." Tiffany said as they all went to the car separately from their so called "boys". Two vans were occupied.