Chapter 41

(Unfortunately, this is the last chapter but I have a surprise here hehe. Hope you like it!)

YulTi & SooSun's Wedding day

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I am now here where Yuri and Sooyoung are getting ready. Finally, my buddies are getting married at last!

"Yul! Soo! you guys ready? your girls are waiting for you." I said.

"Yes, Tae!" They said in unison and we all go to the entrance. I went where my wife is, all I can say is she's stunning even though her tummy is slightly getting bigger. She's still the most beautiful for me.

Me and my wife was the first to walk down the aisle followed by others until the Yul and Soo's turn to wait for their brides.

"Time really flies quick. Our friends are now getting married." I held Sooyeon's hand as I smiled proudly.

"I remembered when we got married." Her voice cracks when the song changed into something familiar.

"Listen, it's the song when we get married." The song "Perfect" really got into them. Sunny and Tiffany walks down the aisle being led by their fathers'. Until they reached infront of father and the ceremony starts.

"I remember the times when you're just looking at me, you look so intimidate by me." She spoke. Wait? So she noticed me back then?

"You're wondering why I didn't remember you?" I nodded at her question. We've been together for like years now and I don't even know all about her.

Flashback

Jessica's P.O.V

I'm now here at Tiffany's house. Well she's just my saviour when I'm heartbroken. Taecyeon broke up with me for like nth time. He broke up with me the day I caught her making out with some other girl. But here I am, forgetting about what he's doing to me and forgive him all over again.

"So Jung Sooyeon, when will you learn to let go of that unfaithful man?" I knew her, she's serious. So serious.

"I don't know, Steph. I don't know why I let myself come back to him." I'm not crying. I learned not to cry over things like that, it's making me sick.

"You know, Jessi. It's not healthy to keep a man like him. It's not like he cared for you anyways." Ouch, that hurts Tiff. Can you slow down and inform me sometime?

"It hurts right? I will say it to you non stop if you still talk to that guy. I don't know what will happen to you." She sits at her chair. I'm just here laying my back at the backrest of her bed.

"How? How can I even forget him?" I groaned and grab some pillow to cover my face.

"Find someone who is worth your love, patience and faithfulness, Jessi." She's right.

"You're right, but who?"

"I know someone who likes you and you probably knew her too." She gave me her eyesmile.

"Her? It's a girl?! Hell nah." Why did I even complain when I dated our friend before??

"Come on, it's not like you didn't date the same gender as yours." Me and Yuri keep it a secret, I told Tiffany about it but never told her the name I dated.

"Who is it?" I just asked out of curiousness.

"Kim Taeyeon." Oh her.... What!??!?

"That Great Kim Taeyeon we're friends with? Oh, cut that. She's not my friend." Taeyeon is like that ideal girl of the students in our school next is me HAHA.

"She got many fangirls, so why me Stephanie?!" I crossed my arms.

"She confessed to me that she like you since then but never confessed to you since you're cold asf." Am I???

"Since she confessed to you, why not you date her then." I teased her so I receive a death glare from my bestfriend.

"Okay okay, I'll see if I want." And since that day, I started eyeing Taeyeon when we're together with our friends secretly. I slowly forgot about Taecyeon and my heart really beats fast when I saw Taeyeon now. Did I really fell inlove with her even though we're not that close??

One time as I was heading into the school's comfort room. I saw her holding Tiffany's hand and smiling sweetly to her.

"Maybe she just said it to cover her true feelings for, Tiff." I mumbled to myself and head back home skipping classes. I told them that I'm not feeling well so they let me go.

Why am I sucking at love?? Do destiny really hates me that much??

"I hate you, Ok Taecyeon. I hate you, Kim Taeyeon!" I shouted over my lungs while my face was covered with pillow. Since that day, I ignored Taeyeon completely and became more cold as heck. I even forgot about her existence and never think about what happens in the past.

End of flashback

"So that's how you ignored me and forgot about me?" I chuckled when I heard Sooyeon's story. She nodded and complete curious why am I chuckling.

"I held Tiffany's hand and support her because she got tripped because of me, Sooyeon. I didn't know you have feelings for me too back then." All of my life I thought Jessica Jung Sooyeon didn't even care a fuck to me.

"I know!" She slapped my arms as she whined whispering.

~~~

The ceremony ended with a happy ending, YulTi and SooSun went overseas for their honeymoon. It ended late at night because we have fun more before we go into our separate lives.

Me and Sooyeon just finished showering and here she is, putting on some lotion.

After that, we just go into the balcony and star gaze for a moment. We want to relax and spend time with each other more before our Baby Kim be born.

 We want to relax and spend time with each other more before our Baby Kim be born

"Star-gazing with you is one of the best thing I've done with you, Sooyeon." I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead and went down to her lips and kissed it passionately.

"And this moment is the best thing for me." I carried her into our bed and end our night making love.

I love how things really went well when we wait and achieve our goals. Things are really the best if you are patient and you really worked hard for it. Like our story. We started by just looking and staring at each other with some misunderstandings. But we started our love story on Twitter when we saw each other's account for the first time. Destiny really have a good choice at choosing our soulmate, we just have to be patient at the same time.

And that's how our love story starts and end. It all Started on Twitter.