Chapter 10

After 1 week

Taeyeon seems to be distance to Jessica about her engagement because her father informed her about it.

Flashback

Taeyeon was hugging Jessica tracing her face while sleeping until her phone rings.

Hello? Appa? - Taeyeon goes down to the living room not waking Jessica. Everyone was in the counter near kitchen chitchatting.

Taeng? Are you busy? -

No, Dad. What's up? -

I just want to inform you about your engagement with Ji-Eun, and you have to come here next week. I already book you the flight. -

What?! Appa! you know I have Jessica right?! - Taeyeon lose her temper and shouted on the phone as everyone comes to the living room to know what's making their oldest furious.

Yes, but we've agreed to this since years ago right? -

And?! I can't just leave my girlfriend you know that! I don't like Ji-Eun appa! I don't want to marry the girl I don't even like in the first place!!! - Taeyeon was so furious because of her father's decision.

Kim Taeyeon! you have to come here whether you like it or not! --

Taeyeon didn't finish what her father was saying when she hung up and throws her phone across the wall and gladly it didn't break.

"U-unnie." Seohyun was so scared at her unnie, it's her first time seeing Taeyeon like that.

"Tiff, Sunny. Can you bring Seohyun into her room? thanks." Sooyoung said and they both obeyed as they knew they were so serious and don't want Seohyun into this.

As the 3 girls left Sooyoung and others began to sit beside furious Taeyeon, they didn't care if Taeyeon pours her anger on them as long as they know they're helping their leader.

"Taeng? what's wrong?" Hyoyeon spoke

"My father.." Taeyeon can't continue

"Your father forces you to marry Ji-Eun?" Yuri continued instead making Taeyeon shock.

"H-how did you know?" Taeyeon look at them.

"We already know since the day before my birthday Taeng. I heard you talking to Sica and we confirmed it on Ji-eun." Sooyoung.

"I don't know, I don't want to marry her Soo. I love Jessica so much." Taeyeon's tears starts to fall automatically.

"You know, we can help you. But you're doing all of this alone. So how?" Yuri

"I just dont want to bring all of you into my problems." Taeyeon

"But we're friends right? we're your sisters. And sisters meant to be there for each other. If you're afraid that Jessica will be hurt and will ignore you, it will take time of course. But things will be better because we know Jessica, She's a understanding person. And she loves you." Sooyoung comforts her.

"Thanks, guys. Maybe next week I'll be back in Korea to fix this bullshits." Taeyeon said.

"Jieun unnie don't want the engagement too since she have Young-bae oppa." Yoona stated.

"Really?!" The rest of the girls was shock, they didn't know Jieun have a boyfriend.

"Yeah, that's why she will help Taeng unnie to object the engagement." Yoona explained.