Chapter 37

Jessica's P.O.V

It's been a week since Jiyeon and Eunjung starts working for us again here in Korea. We had a good time with each other and I get really close with them both that I even allowed them to call me Jessica when we're alone.

So right now I have some fanmeeting that Sm Ent. appoint me to. I bring Jiyeon with me and left Seolhyun to the company along with Eunjung. She and Jiyeon said Eunjung can handle it and I trust her since Taengoo said they both was well-trained. Taengoo said she's dead tired so I didn't let her come with me and let her rest more.

"Jiyeon-ah, do I have some appointments except for fan meeting?" I have to know If I have something to do after these.

"None, Mrs. Kim. Just Tomorrow. You have a meeting with CEO of Coridel Ent."

"I've told you to call me Jessica when we're alone. What time was that meeting?"

"Sorry, Jessica. By the way, the meeting was lunch meeting and he said you can choose where to eat." As of I'm eating with him.

"You're going with me tomorrow, Jiyeon. I'll leave Seolhyun to the company." Seolhyun can be a bitchy sometimes.

"But what if she gets suspicious? You can just take her with you. Or take us both." Why didn't I think of that?

"Oh, that's right. You both can go with me tomorrow. Tell it to Seolhyun." We arrived at the place and I get ready to meet the fans.

"You ready?" Jiyeon asked me and I just nod before going our to the crowd. The people clap and screamed. It's really good when people are supporting you despite of the hates I get sometimes becsuse of Taengoo's fans. But who cares about them? I'm her wife and no one can erase that title from me.

"Hi guys, I'm Jessica Jung nice to meet you all!" I introduced myself as I sat tot the chair at the stage and start signing some albums. Jiyeon was just beside me like she's guarding me with Sunny beside her.

"Sorry, I'm late!" I look behind when I heard those familiar voice that came.

"Oppa?" I stood up, what is he doing here?

"Sorry, It's my first day today." What? What first day?

"Oh Jessi, Forgot to tell you he's your bodyguard. Uncle hired him because Oppa wants you to be safe." Aww my oppa is really so sweet.

I continued signing some albums and as I drink some water, my eyes caught some familiar person out of the crowd. It's him...

He's now next in the line holding my album, he's gaining some attention from my fans. What is he doing here?

"Hi, Sica. Long time no see. Here, for you." He hand me s bouquet of flower which I didn't accept.

"Don't call me, Sica. We're not that close." I coldly said to him. I motioned Jiyeon to take the flowers because I don't want to hold it. Taewoo oppa kept his pace closer to mine because he know Tyler was.

"Taewoo! My brotha!" Tyler offers a hand to my brother and I saw the cold aura again from Taewoo oppa. They're classmates or should I say enemy since high school.

"I'm not your brother and second make sure you put some alcohol on your hands before I shake it." Oppa smirked and Tyler just kept his head low.

"Look, I just want to ask Jessica to have a dinner with me." His pride was really high huh?

"Don't even think about it, Tyler. My sister wouldn't agree to have a dinner with you because she's married, jeez use your brain." Taewoo oppa scoffed.