Chapter 16

The day before August 05, 2020 ( Wedding Day ).

Ms. Kim, everything went well and don't worry about anything because we even arrange and fix the sound. - The caller said.

Okay, I'll come there after lunch to rehearse it. - Taeyeon.

"Baby, who are you talking with??" Jessica appears behind her hugging her from the back.

"Nothing, Princess. Oh By the way, I'll go somewhere after lunch, is it okay for you?" Taeyeon turns around to face her cupping her cheeks.

"Where are you going?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I'll just buy something for tomorrow. Pretty please, Baby?" she said while in puppy eyes.

"Okay okay, but don't come home late or you will be single forever." Taeyeon gasps.

"Why? there's so many girls out there." Taeyeon fired back.

"Don't try it, Kim Taeyeon."

"Just joking hehe, Let's eat now." Taeyeon holds her hand and goes down greeted by Mr and Mrs. Jung since Krystal was not home.

~~

"Ms. Kim, here's the cd you asked." The guy hand him the cd with a picture of Jessica and herself.

"Thanks, Baekhyun. You can come back to the company next week. Also your friends, and don't ever do that again." Taeyeon said.

"Thank you, Ms. Kim. I'm sorry again for what happened and goodluck to your wedding tomorrow." Baekhyun shyly said feeling nervous.

"Alright, You can go now. Thank you for this." Taeyeon walks out of his sight.

"Damn Bro, it hurts." Chanyeol spoke while standing at the door.

"Nah, It's okay." Baekhyun let out a fake smile.

"I know you so well, Midget. Why don't you just find someone who cared and gives attention to you. Not our boss' daughter who's engaged and not even smiling at you." Chanyeol crossed his arms.

"I-I just don't find anyone beside her." Baekhyun lowers his head.

"Just move on, Baek. I know this will hurt but from what I see. Ms. Kim is happy with her fiancè. Don't stuck yourself seeing her happy with someone else." Chanyeol.

Baekhyun just left and went into his table. He left out a sigh until he saw some envelope above the table.

"Wedding invitation." He mumbled. His tears flows unconciously as his heart felt so much pain.

~~~

"Baby, I'm home!" Taeyeon shouts when she opened Jessica's room revealing the sleeping latter.

"Sleeping again? How many hours are you sleeping for a day?" Taeyeon went beside her and lifts her head making her own arms as Jessica's pillow. The latter stirs slightly.

"Sooyeon-ah, Wake up pleaseeee?" Taeyeon was poking her cheeks.

"Hmmm." The only respond she received from Jessica.

"Wake upp, I miss you already." Taeyeon kept bugging her sleep but still didn't received any response. She gave in and went to the mini balcony at Jessica's room. She remembers something so important and took out her phone texting someone.

"I almost forgot, dammit." Taeyeon scold herself.

" Taeyeon scold herself