Chapter 13

"Taengoo, I'm afraiddd." Jessica whined inside the car.

They have only 2 cars, Taeyeon's and Yuri's. In Taeyeon's car, Taeng was the one driving, Jessica in the passenger seat, Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon at the back. Taeyeon's car was spacious so they're not having a hard time. While Yuri and Tiffany at Yuri's car with Sooyoung and Sunny in the back.

"Don't be afraid, Sooyeon. My dad don't bite." She said jokingly but received a glare from the latter.

"Don't worry my father is kind." Taeyeon smiled assurely at her fiancè.

They arrived at the Kim's Mansion and they all walk inside as Taeyeon was struggling insisting Jessica to come inside.

"Hi girls, how are you all?" The man in her late 40's greets them with a fatherly smile.

"We're good, Uncle." They said with a smile. Then the old man turn his attention tot he girl beside her daughter.

"So you must be, Jessica? my soon to be daughter in law." Mr. Kim smiled and hugged Jessica. Meanwhile the latter blushed at what Mr. Kim told her.

When Mr. Kim broke the hug, Jessica decided to introduce herself properly. "Yes, Mr. Kim I'm Jessica Jung. Nice to properly meet you." She smiled nervously. Taeyeon's father seems to be disappointed at Jessica.

"Sigh, You're my daughter's fiancè yet you still call me Mr. Kim?" Mr. Kim crossed his arms that made the girls laugh excluding Jessica who's still smiling nervously.

"Appa, she's nervous." Taeyeon said.

"Oh, that's why. Be comfortable, sweetie. And you can call me Appa or Dad. I like it better, I like you for my daughter." Mr. Kim smiles warmly to Jessica again that makes the latter blush.

They eat their dinner together as Jessica and Mr. Kim is now comfortable with each other. Jessica was sitting next to her Father in law while talking about Taeyeon's childhood.

Taeyeon smiled at the scene of her Father and Jessica. She's happy Jessica came to her life, there's one more thing why Taeyeon fell deeply into the cold woman beside her.

"Did you all know? I'm so happy Taeyeon met all of you? If it's not the all of you, especially Jessica. Taeyeon will not be happy like this again. So thank you" Mr. Kim said. The other's are touched by his words.

"We must thank Tae, Uncle. She leads all of us to become a good person, she's a good example for all of us. Your daughter was such a nice friend, sister and fiancè." Tiffany said makes Taeyeom tear up a little but Jessica noticed it so before Taeyeon's tears fall, her thumb wipes it.

Their dinner ends perfectly and happily. They all go into Taeyeon's big private room. She decided to build it whenever her friends wants to hangout.

Taeyeon sat in the couch and Jessica beside her while others are in the bed playing with each other.

"Sooyeon baby." Taeyeon caressed her fiancè's cheeks gently.

"Whyy?" Jessica uses her aegyo slightly.

"I love you." She kissed Jessica's lips unknowingly others are watching them. They're happy knowing their both friends was having the best year of their life with each other.

Taeyeon clungs into Jessica's neck and buried it.

"Thank you for making me happy, feel loved and care for me. I'm the luckiest person alive being with the perfect woman everyone wished for. Don't leave me okay?" Taeyeon didn't realize she starts to tear up and sob lightly. Jessica felt it and others saw Taeyeon's breathing, they knew she's crying even though she's back facing them. They felt emotional seeing Taeyeon like that.