Chapter 21

"YOONA AND SEOHYUN!!!" TaengSic shouted as they remembered who's in the next room.

~~

The next day

They're eating lunch together and Taeyeon prepares some medicine for some who's having hangover.

"Someone had a good time last night, I wonder who is it." Taeyeon teased the two maknaes who's eating silently while lowering their heads.

"Yeah, Didn't you know your room wasn't bulletproof?" Hyoyeon roled her eyes but the surrounding was silent.

1..

2..

3..

"PUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA." Taeyeon laughs hysterically again. While the others joined Taeyeon.

"What now?" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes again.

"Nothing, just be careful someone might shot a gun on your room." Sunny said while laughing.

"Kidding, It's SOUNDPROOF Hyo. Not bulletproof." Said by the shortest.

Then they continue their lunch, Ordinary day but it's special for them since they have each other. Especially When they have the 2 greatest pranksters/chodings, Their ajhumma, The Ice Princess, The 2 american girlfriends, the aegyo expert, their innocent maknae, the sexy black pearl and their tallest joker. Their friendship was so perfect.

~~~

"Let's go to the beach, I want to show my sexy body." Hyoyeon confidently said.

"Me too!" Yuri high fives Hyoyeon.

"What if someone happens again? I'm so sick of the trouble." Jessica said.

"Ooh, the ice princess was afraid." Sunny teased her, because there's no thing Jessica was afraid except of cucumbers.

But later, they agreed to Hyoyeon because they're on vacation so they must enjoy it.

Taeyeon and Jessica just goes to a different car from their friends in the limo, because they will buy some things first. But One car and 3 bodyguards were behind them so it's safe.

Their friends with Kasper and other bodyguards arrived at the beach and there's not much people. They enjoy by splashing water to each other.

Meanwhile On TaengSic.

"Taengoo, Can you take a picture of me here?" Jessica uses her aegyo slightly. Taeyeon smiled knowing her wife was in the good mood and took out her phone.

 Taeyeon smiled knowing her wife was in the good mood and took out her phone

Taeyeon seems to notice Jessica's face lit up whenever she saw Sunflowers. That's why she decided to bought one while Jessica was looking for some things they need.

"Can I have a sunflower, please?" Taeyeon hands the money and receives the sunflower, then she hid it behind her.

She sneaks behind Jessica who is busy with a serious face.