Chapter 25

2 weeks later

Jessica has been discharged the day she charged in the hospital. Mr. and Mrs. Jung asked if Jessica can stay with them before they go to Amsterdam. Taeyeon also stays there because Mr. Jung insisted her. But after 1 week she stayed into TaengSic house because of her work. She help her father from his company. Now she's missing Jessica, their last meeting was a week ago. She texted Jessica.

She chuckled at what she said to Jessica

She chuckled at what she said to Jessica. But Jessica agreed to Taeyeon will be the one to go to the Jung's Mansion.

She arrived infront of their house and went inside. Jessica was the one who opened the door so she hugged her gently.

"I missed you so much, Hubby." Jessica was being emotional and Taeyeon noticed it.

"I missed you too, baby." She kissed the latter's lips. Then she greet Krystal and their parents.

"Eomma, Appa. Can I borrow Jessica for a while?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, you're her wife why would we stop you? Silly." Mr. Jung chuckled.

"Change clothes, Wifey. We'll date." Taeyeon whispered to her as Jessica goes to her room to change clothes.

~~~

They went into the cafè to relax so later they will be able to enjoy themselves.

"Baby, I'll just order okay?" Taeyeon said as Jessica nods and she goes to the cashier and order their drinks. Taeyeon looks at her Wife holding some notebook being bored. She laughs at the sight.

Taeyeon got their order and went to her placing their drinks at the table

"You bored?" Taeyeon asked her.

"Yess!" Jessica pouts.

"We'll go somewhere later, Wifey. Are you okay with that?"

"Yup, as long as no funny things." They enjoyed themselves chitchatting some things they missed when they're not together.

~~~

"Where are we going, Hubby?" Jessica asked while Taeyeon was driving.

"Our favorite place." Taeyeon smiled.