Don't touch me.

We stared at each other for a few more seconds. I swear i saw something flash in his eyes when i said those 5 words. He suddenly got up from me and gave me a hand. i pushed it aside and got up myself and dusted myself. 

"Tell me your answer by tomorrow. I won't wait too long." he said with a smirk, before turning around and walked away like nothing happened. I looked towards the direction he went in and only one thing was going through my mind.

WHAT HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!

i shook my head and stated walking back towards my home. It was already 8:45 pm. The area had gotten dark and eerie. I pulled my cap down a little to cover eyes. I was walking down  the road , when i saw a motor bike speed up right past me at a very high speed. The boys riding were laughing as they looked back at me.

I cursed under my breath as my cap fell down. I bent down to pick it up and  saw the bike coming to a halt  a few feet away from me.

'Oh god. Not this' i thought.

The boys (4 in number) climbed down the bike and started walking towards me. I noticed that they were not too old. May be in college 1st or 2nd year.  

"  I am sorry, but are you hurt?" one of the guys asked, giggling a little after saying.

' great. First Zyad and now these drunken college boys. Couldn't my day get any worse' i thought

I tried to ignore them and started walking but another one blocked my way. I growled a little under my breath to send them a warning, but they did not notice it and continued there ways.

Suddenly one of the boys came behind me and hugged my waist tightly making me gasp.

"Come on. you don't want to make us angry now do you. Answer him" he whispered in my ear. His breath reeked of alcohol making me gag inside.

" LEAVE.ME." i said in a deadly tone.. They laughed and the guy behind me said-

"Or what?" He asked me mockingly.

I grabbed both his hands and opened  them. I turned around and twisted his arms making him scream in pain and gave him a head butt. I saw another guy charging at me from the corner as  i pushed the guy in my hands and did a back flip successfully hitting the other guy in his neckline. I turned towards the left two only to find no bike and no boys. 

( What did u think? that i will use my powers? of  course not,why to waste them on sch pathetic losers when my fist enough for them)

I turned towards those two bastards who were on the ground groaning in pain. I raised my arm and opened my palm facing them, making them float in the air.

They started screaming and threw them across the road. They weren't dead cause i had not used much power. Just a little, for them to suffer from some broken bones and teeth.

I started walking back towards my society and i paused. I looked back and saw both of them trying to stand up on their feet. The distance between us too was of a some foots, but since it was already dark and no one comes here the road was silent and i knew that they could hear me.

I turned towards them and took of my mask. It was already very dark so they couldn't see my face. The next street light was a few feet away. I heard them whimpering when they saw my eyes. Of course they would they were yellow again. 

"Don't Touch Me." i said to them, before continuing my way back home.

( Looks like Ray really is a badass bitch. she is even powerful without her powers.

Hope you guys liked my story. Don't forget to comment and vote. Stay safe, Stay healthy)