Jealous

It was a Saturday. I had to meet him. I forgot to tell you all his name. His name is Omar, my one and only beloved brother. What's happened to him? How did he end up in such a state?  Why do you blame yourself? All these questions will be answered in due time.

I got ready into this-

And went to open the main door

And went to open the main door. The moment I opened the main door, my face smashed into a well built chest ! the smell of rain and woods filled my senses.

"Zyad " I thought without even looking up.

I pulled back and rubbed my nose a little as my eyes went up to the looming figure of an idiot smiling at me. 

"Hello to you too." I said with a grumble. My nose still hurt a little beacuse of the impact. He only smiled wider at me in a form of response.

"Why are you grinning like an idiot? Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Why, can I not be happy just like that? And as for the second question, I want to take you somewhere today." He said with a smile brighter than the sun, making me shield my eyes. He is a little too happy for me today.

I looked at him with my eyes narrowed, thinking if he was planning my murder.

After having a staring contest for him for at least 2 minutes I finally replied-

"No." I said, as I gave him a fake sweet smile, locked my house since my parents were gone to the court and made my way to the elevator. I looked back at him only to see him with an expression like this-

As he stared at the empty place where I was standing a few seconds ago

As he stared at the empty place where I was standing a few seconds ago. I laughed at his expression and kept walking towards the lift. I called his name, which made him snap out of his daze as he ran towards me. I went into the lift and waited for him to enter. The moment he entered the left closed And I pressed the bspasement level button.

"But why?" He said with fake hurt expression. I only rolled my eyes at him but then replied in a soft voice.

"I need to meet someone."I said not looking at him.

"Is it a he or a she?" He asked as he looked at me.

"He" I said as I felt his body stiffen beside me and the next minute the elevator door opened with a  ding. I stepped out of the lift, but was stopped by hand grabbing my wrist. Before I could react he pulled me towards him and pinned me to the wall beside the lift. The force knocked the wind out of my lungs which made me feel dizzy. After a few seconds I regained my senses and saw a furious looking Zyad, pinning me to a wall. His grey eyes looked like they were controlling a storm on the inside. I gulped a little at the intensity of his gaze but didn't move.

"Who are you meeting?" He asked with a sneer. I have never seen him so angry. I was scared, really scared. I felt like I was going to  actually pee in my pants.

"Answer my question Ray." He asked huskily as he leaned in further. I turned my head to the side, too scared to see him in the eye. I felt his minty breath hitting my ear lobe, causing shivers to run down my spine. His lips brushed against my sensitive skin lightly as he spoke-

"You listen to me very carefully. You are not going to meet any other man or boy without my permission unless you tell me who he is. You understand one thing very clearly Ray, You are mine."

*hope u like the chapter readers. 😉

Stay safe, stay healthy ❤️💜💜💜*