Why did you come here?

I fell down from the stool due to the scream.

" Ow!" i said while rubbing my bum a little. That hurt, a lot. I focused my eyes to the source of the scream and saw Zyad sitting up looking down at his hands and then his ribs which were seconds ago broken, eyes wide as a saucer,

"  What did you do?" he asked still examining his ribs and poking them a little to check whether they were fine or not.

I rolled my eyes at him and said " What do you think? It's obvious I healed you."

" But how?" he asked this time looking at me, eyes  full of curiosity.

" That's none of your business. Just be happy that I healed you." I sneered at him. I arranged the first aid kit and turned around to go back and keep it in the cabinet when suddenly he grabbed my wrist.

"What do you want?" i asked him but in a soft tone, as if i was talking to a child. I was really tired by now. The healing power used a considerable amount of energy, which always made me feel weak after i used that power. All I wanted was too sleep. His eyes widened a little at my tone, but only for a second before he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I need to know what you did to my body while i was unconscious. You might have added poison into my body." He said as he let go off my hand.

" You wish.  All i did was heal your broken ribs. And on the  second thought, Had i wanted to kill you i would have killed you the instant i saw you in the park." I said to him in a plain voice.

I turned around  and went back into the kitchen after hearing no response from him. I went back to my room and saw  him laying on my bed while looking up at the ceiling. it looked as if he was having a debate inside him. I crossed my arms and cleared my throat to catch his attention. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me giving me 'What the hell do you want from me, huh?'look.

I raised my eyebrow at him just the way he did and said-

" Care to enlighten me why were you at my doorstep at 10:00 in the night and how the hell did you end up being beaten like this?"

* At last AN UPDATE! Sorry  lovely readers but i am really busy nowadays so couldn't update the story. I will try my best to do so but for now just enjoy the updates. ;)

Stay safe, stay healthy :)*