Seizure

Ciara's P.O.V.

                       Today was New Year's Eve, and it was evening. The whole event was live, basically, and I was on next. Mariah Carey was on now, and I listened to her, 'cause I haven't heard anything from her in a while. Gosh, her voice is amazing.

Mariah finished and smiled at the screaming audience. Judging by the little tv that hung in a corner, it was now commercial, and they announced that my performance was next, after something. The broadcast was about the best of this year, like events, artists, and all that jazz. Mariah was now backstage, and flashed me one of her beautiful smiles, and I gave her one in return.

"Hey," she said, giving me a hug.

I hugged her back with a, "Hey, girl."

"You were amazing out there," I continued to say, sounding like a fan. Which I was.

"Oh, thank you, Ciara," she gushed. "Have a great show," she said before starting to walk away.

"Thanks!" Why the heck were my hands sweaty?

My team prepped me up for my performance, putting my mic on, adjusting my outfit, touching up my hair. All I could think about now was Kaelynn and Charlize. They were in a special section along with other people related to the performers. They were probably really excited or overwhelmed with everything that's going on. Especially the noise. All that loud screaming gives me a headache, and I can feel one coming.

"I need pills," I said, holding my hand out to my manager. He placed two tablets on my palm, and handed me a water. I took it and sighed as the relief of the pill began to chase my headache away.

A few minutes later, I was due to go out onstage, so I had to get my microphone on, my outfit checked, and some finishing touches on my hair. Then I went out on the stage, where my back-up dancers already were. I looked through all the people to find that special section that my kids were in, and I found it within seconds. Kaelynn and Charlize were smiling and waving at me, and I smiled and gave a little wave before facing the  rest of the crowd just as my name was announced. Which was my cue to start.

I did my usual bouncing and dancing all while singing at the same time. The crowd all screamed and sung with me, and I smiled so big. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as I moived in the cold air. Every so often, I would glance at my girls, and they would be dancing along with me. I felt like I was on Cloud Nine. Everybody was having a good time, and that was all I cared about in the moment. Until I took one last look at the girls.

Kaelynn looked terrified, and she was screaming in horror. Her attention wasn't on the stage, it was looking down at her sister. The surrounding people had stopped dancing and were yelling and calling for help. I had stopped singing and dancing and just stood there. Tears made an appearance from my eyes at the sight I saw. I knew there was something wrong, I KNEW IT!

Charlize, MY Charlize, was lying on a chair. She was shaking violently, eyes rolled to the back of her head, and had become unresponsive to whatever anybody said to her. NO NO NO. White foam was seeping out of her mouth, the drink from earlier was spilled, on the ground. Kaelynn started to cry as she watched her sister. The ambulance's red and white lights, along with the police's blue and white ones, was slowly driving through the crowd, honking the people out of the way. There was no way this was happening. No way.

Charlize was having a seizure.

A/N: Sorry it took this long to update. Would,ve updated sooner, but Wattpad had deleted the same part I wrote TWICE! You don't know how stressful that was. And I have a bad memory, too. Annnd, my mom took my phone away. So, I'm on this crappy computer. I might not want to make it mad, or else it'll do something bad. I WUV YOU COMPUTER!!! Anyways, thanks to the peeps who are reading this. It means a lot. And would mean more if you could possibly share? You don't have to. I was just asking. PLEASE?!?! I love you guys! XD
Picture of Ciara and Kaelynn. Couldn't find one of Char. :(