~chapter 14~

F O U R T E E N

***

THE DAYS PASSED smoothly, and so far there was no attack, and no hissing voice. Cassi told Daphne about her meeting with Professor Dumbledore, and also told her about the fact that she's a parseltongue. To say she was shocked was an understatement. Cassi also told about this to her Gryffindor friends. She also told them that she was no descendant of Salazar Slytherin before any of her friends could get this idea in their head. But she wasn't sure how she knew Parseltongue.

Harry, Ron and Hermione continued to work on their Polyjuice Potion.

Cassi was sitting in the common room, reading a book on wandless magic. She hasn't forgotten the magic that she performed last year, and it was continually troubled her. Therefore she had been doing some research on it, and so far there was nothing.

Just then Draco walked in with his goons behind him. He walked toward Cassi and sat beside her.

"Why aren't you in your dorm, yet?" Draco asked.

"And that concerns you how?" Cassi retorted back.

"Just asking." Draco said before looking at Crabbe and Goyle who were still standing. "Well, sit down. You'd never know the Weasley were purebloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them." Cassi stayed silent, even though all she wanted to do was punch him in the face. She noticed that Crabbe suddenly looked troubled. "What's wrong with you, Crabbe?"

"Stomachache." said Crabbe and Cassi rolled her eyes. With the amount of food he eat, of course they will be a stomachache.

"You know, I'm surprised that the daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush them all up. Father always said that Dumbledore is the worst thing that happened to this place."

Cassi flicked him on his head with the book in her hand, in anger. Draco scowled at her.

At the same time Goyle said, "You're wrong!"

"What?" Draco sneered. "You think there's someone here, who's worse than Dumbledore?"

"Harry Potter."

"Good one, Goyle." said Draco happily. "Saint Potter. And people actually think that he's the heir of Slytherin!"

"For the love of Merlin, don't you have any other thing to do than insult Harry?" Cassi said angrily looking at the three of them. "And for your information, Goyle, Harry's ten times the person than you'll ever be." But the confusing part was that Goyle looked really pleased.

Why would anyone look happy on being insulted?

"Cassi, I really don't want to fight you now." Draco said.