~chapter 54~

F I F T Y - F O U R

***

SHE CLOSED HER eyes again and concentrated on Harry, she needed to know where he was. And suddenly her surrounding changed and she was standing in an oddly dim place. She recognized this place immediately, she was in Ministry of Magic, and from the surrounding she guessed it was Department of Mysteries.

There was Harry in front of her, laying on the floor hurt. Beside him was Hermione laying unconscious and Neville was howling in pain, his nose and mouth bleeding. A death eater was standing in front of them, his wand raised at Harry. Cassi recognized him immediately. Antonin Dolohov.

Dolohov grinned. With his free hand, he pointed from the prophecy still clutched in Harry's hand, to himself, then at Hermione.

"Like you won't kill us all the moment I hand it over anyway!" said Harry.

"Whaddever you do, Harry," said Neville fiercely from under the desk, lowering his hands to show a clearly broken nose and blood pouring down his mouth and chin, "don'd gib it to him!"

Then there was a crash outside the door, and Dolohov looked over his shoulder — the baby-headed Death Eater had appeared in the doorway, his head bawling, his great fists still flailing uncontrollably at everything around him.

Harry seized his chance: "PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"

The spell hit Dolohov before he could block it, and he toppled forward across his comrade, both of them rigid as boards and unable to move an inch.

"Hermione," Harry said at once, shaking her as the baby-headed.

They were in danger, they needed help. Cassi willed herself to go back and when she opened her eyes she was standing in Umbidge's office again. She didn't realize she was shaking slightly, as she took the floo powder in her fist and walked in the fireplace.

"Number 12, Grimmauld Place!" Cassi said clearly as she let the floo powder fall. The flames engulfed her, and she found herself in Sirius's house. Shaking slightly, she got out of the fireplace, and stepped in the house.

"Sirius!" Cassi yelled, panic hidden in her voice. And suddenly a screeching voice was heard, it was of a women. 

"Back again in the house of my father," a women from a painting yelled, making Cassi jump. "You filty blood -- Bella is that you?"

Cassi looked at the women in confusion, before turning away from her.

"Where are you?!" Cassi yelled ignoring the motherly calls she was getting from that women. Sirius!"