~chapter 48~

F O U R T Y - E I G H T

***

CASSI FELT HARDLY any different for the rest of the weekend, though she always tried to look happy so Daphne doesn't ask any questions. She couldn't help but notice that Harry was looking unusually happy, and she was sure that he was up to something. She also saw him staring at Cho many times, and she couldn't have felt worse.

"Come on, let's go." Daphne said suddenly noticing Cassi's mood. They were sitting in great hall for dinner and Cassi was staring at both Harry and Cho. Her anger rose when she saw both of them pass secret smiles, and glances.

"Yeah, let's go." Cassi said stiffly. She stood up and marched out of the great hall without even further glance.

They walked in silence to the Slytherin common room. Giving password, Cassi was going to go straight in her dorm when something caught her eye. 

"What's this?" She muttered moving closer to the board where a new notice was there. 

"Not this again." Daphne groaned seeing what it was. 

— by order of —

THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.

Signed:

Dolores Jane Umbridge

high inquisitor

"That evil old hag." Daphne muttered scowling at the notice. 

"I'm going to bed." Cassi said as moved up her dormitory without another word. 

This note meant that everyone had to ask for permission to form the quidditch team too. But Cassi knew that Slytherin wasn't going to have any problem in it. It was confirmed when Cassi was going for her Potions class, and outside the class she met Draco standing with something in his hand.