~chapter 43~

F O U R T Y - T H R E E

***

CASSI WASN'T SURE how long she sat there on her bed, thinking about what just happened, thinking about Voldemort, about Cedric's death. Maybe minutes, or hours, she didn't knew. 

"Cassi." Daphne said as she entered the dorm. Cassi didn't look up. "Professor Snape is waiting for you in the common room."

Cassi looked up. Daphne was standing near the door, looking very unsure what to do. She looked like she wanted to say something but she wasn't sure what. Cassi  stood up from her bed and walked past Daphne to where Professor Snape was. As he neared him, she noticed he looked more pale than usual. 

"Follow me." He said only this much, as he turned and started walking out. Cassi didn't ask question just followed him. She knew where he was taking her, to Dumbledore's office. He gave the password to gargoyle and they walked in. Snape opened the door and Cassi walked behind him. Dumbledore was already there, and also there was Sirius.

"Are you okay?" Sirius said the moment she walked in.

"I'm fine." The answer was short and in an impassive voice. Cassi was not looking at him, she was looking at Dumbledore who was sitting in his seat.

"Severus," Said Dumbledore. "give us time alone." and Professor Snape left.

Sirius's put a hand on Cassi's shoulder and made her sit in front of Dumbledore. He was looking at Cassi.

"Just before Harry appeared back, you told me that Voldemort was back." Dumbledore spoke. "How did you know about it?"

"When Harry entered the maze, I told you that I was getting very bad feeling. Like something terrible was going to happen." Cassi started speaking, "After almost an hour, I felt that feeling again, except that it was much stronger. I was worried about Harry, so I went someplace quiet. I just knew that I wanted to know what was going on with him, and it kind of happened. I don't know how, but it did. One minute I was at Hogwarts, and next second I was in some sort of graveyard. But I wasn't actually there, only my mind was there."

"So that was one of your powers." Dumbledore nodded in understanding. "You don't need to tell us more, Harry told us."

Cassi nodded.

"You have seen that Lord Voldemort is back." Dumbledore continued. "You know our plan, be a spy under Voldemort, and gain his trust. It is more important now, than ever. Can you do this?"

"I can." Cassi said confidently, pushing her fears back. "And I don't think it will be much difficult. Voldemort already wants me to work for him. He said that he was going to reward me."