1- Fucking With My Head

A/N Before I start, I just wanna a say that not all of my chapter are gonna be song titles, but a lot of them are. and also, go stream The Bastards on Spotify or wherever you listen to music. Okay, That's all. Enjoy.

*Recap*

My adventure started on June 30th, 2016. A normal day... until it wasn't

*Recap Over*

It was just a normal day in the adoption center when one of the staff members walked in and yelled "Alexia! Get ready, people are coming to adopt!" I didn't get my hopes up. Like I said before. No one wants a fucked up teenage girl like me.

I threw on my favorite Palaye t-shirt and black ripped  jeans and grabbed my sketchbook and phone before walking into the space.

I sat down and put my earbuds in and started to work on a drawing of Emerson that I had been working on. It was a photo of Emerson and I side by side, so I could try and understand why my mom thought him and I were so alike. I had been drawing for what seemed like hours when a pair of feet appeared in front of me.

"Hi, what's your name?" I heard the voice say. The voice sounded familiar. So I looked up to answer, and stood in front of me was no other than Emerson Barrett and his girlfriend Shy. I was shocked. "H-hi. Oh my god, you're Emerson Barrett. S-sorry. My name is Alexia" he kneeled down to my level. "That's a very pretty name. No need to be nervous. Can I see your drawing?" I was hesitant. "I-it's not done yet" I replied back, still super nervous. He got up again. "I'll be right back, okay?" He said. He'd be back? Was I going to get adopted? No, no. Don't get your hopes up.

I put my earbuds back in and continued drawing, I was putting the finishing touches on Emerson's hat when Remington walked over and lightly tapped my shoulder. "Hey there. My name is Remington. But I'm sure you knew that. You should go pack up you're stuff" I looked up at him confused until he placed the papers in front of me. "You're coming home with us"

I wanted to cry I was so excited. I, me: Alexia Katie Mikaelson was getting adopted by the Palaye Royale. And most importantly, by the couple that my mother hoped I would end up with. I ran up to my room and packed up what little I had which consisted of a few t-shirts, some jeans, my sketchbook, my phone, earbuds, and charger, and most importantly my guitar, and went back to meet up with the boys.

"You ready?" Emerson asked me with a smile. "Yeah, but I have one question" I said while signing the papers.  "What's up kiddo?" Sebastian asked. "Which one of you is my dad?" We all started laughing and laughed for a little before things got serious again. Emerson looked at me with a smile, then looked over at shy, and then back at me.

"That would be me, ma chérie"

A/N I hope you guys like this chapter. And for those of you who don't know. Ma chérie means "my darling" in French :) comment any spelling or grammar mistakes and I'll try my best to fix them. And as always. Leave suggestions