6- Primary Propaganda

A/N This is the last chapter that their birth parents and anything bloodline related will be mentioned. Comment any spelling or grammar mistakes and I'll try my best to fix them. 

"Okay, so what you're saying is that one of my aunts is trying to give me shitty nightmares by astroprojecting into my dreams?" I asked as me, shay, and Larisa were all sat at the table. "Exactly that. Yes." She looked at me nervously. "But in order to reverse the effects, we have to take you to a witch that will essentially take any memory or supernatural power that you have. Shay too." 

This wouldn't be a problem. I had better family than what I had before. I don't wanna remember them. "Let's do it. I don't want this happening again"

Larisa took Shay and I to whoever, I don't remember their name, obviously. We came back and Remington seemed stressed.

"Remmi. Rem? Remington!" I shouted and he finally looked at me. I grabbed his hand and sat him down on the couch before sitting next to him. "You're stressing out. Why?" He looked at me with a sad smile. "Tour. We have permission to bring you and Shay with us, but I just- would you even wanna go on tour with us?" 

They were playing warped tour this summer (Im aware that the timeline is off, I really don't care) I had never been to warped tour, but it sounded fun. 

"I know I would, and then, if it's okay with everyone. I'll homeschool for my last two years, so we don't miss out on any time" He smiled wide. "You'd sacrifice actual school just to spend time with us?" he asked and I nodded, He pulled me close. 

"So.... You called Emerson dad the other day. What was that about?" Rem asked me. I smiled. "It seemed like a good time. Did I make him uncomfortable?" I asked, now nervous. Rem hugged me again and whispered in my ear "Not one bit. He was so happy about it that he wouldn't shut up while we were trying to practice" I smiled wide. 

"Thank you for agreeing to taking me in.. It's what my mom would've wanted" Rem looked at me confused, so I explained. 

"Whenever I would talk about you guys to her, she's tell me that I was the young, female embodiment of Emerson, and that if something ever happened to her and my dad, she'd want Shy and Emerson to take me in. This is what she wanted for me" I started to tear up. 

"As long as your happy kiddo. That's what matters" he said as he pulled me in for yet another hug. 

I smiled and kissed his forehead before going upstairs to find Emerson on my bed, with a sad look in his eyes. 

"We need to talk" 

A/N HERE WE GO AGAINNNNNNNNN 

What do you think Emerson is upset about? 

What are your predictions for the next chapter? 

Song: Primary Propaganda- Palaye Royale

As always, leave suggestions