18- Everything At Once

A/N I figured that I'd mention this now. The songs that I'm using as Alexia's all belong to a pretty underground artist named Mothica. Go check her out. I'd also like to remind you that I'm aware that a lot of the songs I'm using for titles were released after 2016. But I'm just choosing titles that fit to the chapter, I hope you understand. This chapter is gonna be like an overview of a period of time, so basically a filler chapter, but the next chapter will have more in it. As always, comment any spelling or grammar mistakes and I'll try my best to fix them.

-Alexia's POV-

These last few weeks have been really really difficult for me. Apparently Curcio wound up on the Waterparks bus where Jenny beat him up until he literally couldn't breathe. He was rushed to the ER. I had started opening for the boys and I had written two more songs. The boys were going to take me to the studio to mix and master all of my songs. Kellin and I have gotten super close, alongside Shay and Vic, Emerson even gave us ship names. It was cute.

We were in our last week of tour, which meant going home, and seeing Mishka, and Momma Royale. But going home also meant starting homeschool, and not spending nearly as much time with Kellin, even though he apparently lives like two streets down from us.

I found out that Curcio had done the same thing to out photographer Caitlin as he did to me, snd Sebastian also intervened then. And Jenny and Awsten are officially an item, don't worry, Awsten and Rem are still close as pages in a book.

Andy asked Rem to officially be his boyfriend in front of everyone last night, Rem cried. But he said yes, they're so perfect for each other. Life has been really crazy, but I've enjoyed every single moment.

During my set with the boys today, I was going to debut my fourth song, I was excited, but I was also super nervous, Palaye's crowd seemed to like me and my music, so I hoped it would be the same for this song.

-Remington's POV-

I'm so grateful for everything that's happened on this tour. Andy lives next door to Kellin, so we won't be far from each other after tour. I couldn't have asked for the end of tour to go any other way. My niece was debuting her fourth single tonight, and I was so excited for her.

-Time skip to their set-

-Alexia's POV-

My setlist was only four songs, but it was pretty simple. I played 'Oh God' then 'Hands Off' and then 'Vices' and then I'd play my new one. I was so so nervous. We were playing in Orlando, Florida.

I walked on to the stage confidently "What's up Orlando?" I shouted into the microphone and everyone shouted back. I started playing my set and I felt so happy, my heart was so full. I stopped after 'Hands Off' to speak again. "Okay! So this next one was the first song I ever put out into the world, and I'm so so so proud of it. Sing along if you know it, this one is called Vices"

I sang through Vices, quieting down a bit during the chorus so I could catch my breath, while I could actually hear I could hear the entire crowd singing my song. I wanted to cry so bad, but I couldn't. Not on stage. I finished singing and the crowd cheered.

"How you guys feeling?" I shouted into the microphone, they all cheered. "This last song is entirely unreleased, but it will be out soon. This one is called Everything At Once" I began to sing

I can't cry, I'm too anxious
Restless mind, I can't shake this
Said I'm fine, but we both know I'm fakin'
I'm not feeling numb
I'm just feeling everything at once

Hate when you ask how I'm doin'
I know that you're just assumin'
I'm better now, not bleeding out
Get outta bed on a good day
Lately that's all I can do, hey
I go through hell to hide myself

I think about new ways to hurt me
But don't want my mother to see
It's not that I feel undeserving
Just blame it on the chemistry
That's why

I can't cry, I'm too anxious
Restless mind, I can't shake this
Said I'm fine, but we both know I'm fakin'
I'm not feeling numb
I'm just feeling everything at once

Oh-oh, oh-oh
I'm just feeling everything at once
Oh-oh, oh-oh
I'm just feeling everything

Whatever I do, I can't slow down
Please, don't leave me alone now
'Cause when I stop, my demons talk
I'm comin' off apathetic
I play it off like it's anesthetic
Clearly I care too much, but I'm foolin' everyone

Oh, I think about new ways to hurt me
But don't want my mother to see
It's not that I feel undeserving
Just blame it on the chemistry
That's why

I can't cry, I'm too anxious
Restless mind, I can't shake this
Said I'm fine, but we both know I'm faking
I'm not feeling numb
I'm just feeling everything at once (Once)

Oh-oh, oh-oh
I'm just feeling everything at once
Oh-oh, oh-oh
I'm just feeling everything at once

Oh-oh, oh-oh
I'm just feeling everything at once
Oh-oh, oh-oh
I'm just feeling everything at once

I took a deep breath as they all cheered. "And now what you all came for, my dad and uncles, the best I could ever ask for.. Palaye Royale" I said and I walked off the stage feeling happier than I had in a really long time.

I was greeted backstage by Kellin holding flowers. he's such a romantic.

A/N HOW DO WE FEEL? This chapter was a little out there, but I wanted to do a big time skip so I just added this little like recap chapter with the song at the end. The next chapter will probably be the end of tour, so I might do something sappy with that.

I was thinking about ship names.

Alexia and Kellin: Kelexia

Shaelynn (shay) and Vic: Victlynn

Yes? No?

If not, what other ideas do you have?

Song: Everything At Once - Mothica

As always, leave suggestions.