A new faction

Tris couldn't believe she finally belonged to dauntless. Her mother looked so proud when her blood sizzled as soon as it hit the hot col

The initiates were now on a train. Tris was sitting beside Christina, a girl from Candor.

"Get ready" a woman shouted.

"Their jumping," Christina said.

They counted to three before following the others onto the roof.

On the ledge of the roof stood a dauntless, with lots of tattoos and piercings. He had an aura that screamed dangerously. His eyes darted around the roof, glaring at everyone, sending chills down Tris' back. Her grey dress was ripped from the fall and covered in dirt.

"I am Eric, one of your leaders. If you want to go to dauntless, this is the way in" he stated, "Who wants to go first?"

"Is there water at the bottom?" A boy asked.

"Find out, or don't" Eric answered with a sinister smirk.

"I'll go" Tris suddenly said.

She climbed up the ledge and looked down. There was a huge hole in the groud, very far down.

"Today initiate" Eric snapped.

After a while, she finally jumped. The air whizzed past her face, till she hit a net.

She was pulled off by a guy with brown hair.

"Did you get pushed?"

"No, I jumped"

"What's your name...what is the question so difficult?" He asked after she didn't answer instantly. "You can pick a new name, but you can only choose once"

"Tris"

"First jumper Tris" he shouted out.

After everybody was there the group was split and the transfers followed Four.

He was giving them a tour when they saw Eric again. He seemed to be deep in thoughts but snapped out of it when they came.

Eric explained training and also what happened to the ones that didn't manage it. They got cut.

Everyone was now scared as they had heard it was possible to become frictionless if they weren't good enough at training.

The next few days were always the same. Training, training, training.

Tris had managed to get closer to Four but Eric still hated her.

It had been a week since the choosing ceremony and Four and Eric had been in a very bad mood for three days now.

Eric was even more pissed then usually Four also seemed to miss somebody. They would constantly snap at the initiates and scare the living daylights out of them. Although they seemed to pretty much hate each other, they seemed to be together quite often. Almost like they were waiting for someone.

Tris was getting a new tattoo when she finally asked Tori if she knew what was wrong.

"They're missing her" she just said, confusing the blonde even more.

"Who?" She asked.

"Silver of course...you don't know about her right? Well, last year this new kid came to training. She was incredibly beautiful and an amazing fighter. Didn't let anyone give her shit. Eric was evidently caught up with her and she was also around four a lot. She is like a sister to him and she's Eric's girlfriend.

"Eric had a girlfriend, but he is so heartless. How does he love?" Tris asked.

Tori laughed loudly

"Everybody deserves love...even someone as cold and heartless as Eric" she only said to that.