Past: red hair

Past

"We were just talking to each other. We're friends right?" One of the girls said.

Tori scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah...I always go around calling my 'friends' sluts. We never even met properly before today, where you decided to insult me without actually knowing any facts. For starters, when I was in initiation Eric and Four weren't allowed to decide the rankings. Max and Lauren did that"

Eric grinned when Silver put the two in their place.

"Yeah, whatever...he will dump you darling and then come after someone who actually looks pretty," The taller one said.

Eric grabbed her by the throat and picked her up with only one hand.

"If you ever, EVER, talk to her like that again, I will make sure you won't even make it to the 'Choosing Ceremony'. Is that clear?" Eric asked with a sneer.

The girl nodded and then fell on her knees, as soon as she got released. Both of the girls couldn't leave fast enough after that, not even buying one thing.

Eric looked at what Silver had in her hands and smiled. Pointing to the underwear he whispered in her ear "looking forward to seeing that on the floor" before he left for his duties, leaving a shocked Silver and an amused Tori behind.

Tori and Silver finished shopping and went to Silver's place afterwards.

"I'll never get used to the size of your apartment. I mean it's bigger than the dorms for the initiates and there at least 15 people need to fit.

"Perks of having the top jobs Tori. Leader and spy get paid the best. Throw that together, you get a lot of points a month"

"Yeah I know...so many that Eric can tear your clothes off your body when you two get smexy"

Silver threw a blanket at Tori who caught it laughing.

"We should dy your hair. What about orange/red. Make it look like fire" Without waiting for a response, Tori ran out of the room, coming back five minutes later with some hair colour.

An hour later Silver had red hair with orange highlights.

They were both sitting on the sofa watching some film on the television, which Tori also thought was really cool and big as hers was like half the size when Eric came in.

He only saw the back of their heads and was more than confused about where his girlfriend was and why a red-haired girl was in his apartment.

He coughed trying to get their attention and Tori turned to him.

"Oh hey, Eric...I think I'll be going now. See ya, Silver."  She got up, picked up her jacket and left, closing the door behind her.

Silver, who had turned around, smiled when she saw Eric's surprised face as soon as he figured out who the redhead was.

"Don't you like it?" She asked curling up against Eric, who had sat down beside Silver.

"No, I love it. I just didn't know you wanted to colour your hair, but I like it a lot" he says kissing her nose lightly.

There won't be an update tomorrow as I have no time again. But I'll do my best to get a new chapter up on Sunday.