Amity week

It was a new week and this time Amity would open its gates. Dauntless week had passed without any further incidents, well besides Simon being brought home to the infirmary.

The Amity land was filled with all the factions and they welcomed everyone with a smile.

Eric was talking to Max and some other leaders, a little bit pissed as Silver wasn't there.

She was with Four, the two of them, plus Tris and Christina, were looking around. It had taken a while to convince Eric to let Silver out of his eyesight, especially after the Simon incident. In the Dauntless compound everyone knew that Silver was his girl and they knew what happened if they got too close, but here, that was a different story.

The people in the city, who knew Eric, knew that he had a girlfriend and that he was very protective over her, but not many knew what she looked like. The members of Dauntless knew and a few others, but that was it.

Eric didn't want Silver to leave his side and not even Max could change his mind, and he had tried for almost three hours. Then Silver talked to Eric for not even ten minutes and he was 'smitten like a kitten' as Max put it.

Four, Silver, Christina and Tris were getting eating something at one of the wooden tables when a young girl came up to Silver and handed her a flower.

The girls looked no older than nine and had chocolate brown hair with blue eyes. She wore a red dress with a yellow bow around the waist.

Silver took the flower in confusion, staring at the little girl in front of her. "You are very pretty," the girl said with a big smile. "Thank you, you are also very pretty. My name is Silver" she replied after a moment. They had been trained for almost every battle situation, but nobody had ever told Silver how to behave around children. Sure, the compound was not childless, but they weren't in the training rooms, the tattoo parlour or in the Pit by night, so she didn't really interact with any of them.

Family's with children often had their meals in their homes, so she didn't have to talk to them there either.

"I am Sophie. Is he your boyfriend?" The little girl said with a giggle, a light blush on her cheeks.

Four spit out his water and started to cough furiously when he heard this. He went bright red and almost fell off the bench.

Silver just laughed and shook her head "no he is my brother. My boyfriend is talking to the leaders at the moment, I think."

Sophie nodded and a small boy came towards her, hiding behind her a little.

"This is my brother, they can be friends," she said pointing to the boy and Four. He had managed to calm down a little and looked at Silver and then the boy unsure.

"Yep..that sounds totally awesome" he answered breathlessly after Silver rammed her elbow into his chest