Past: The party

Past

It took about 30 minutes for the tattoo to be finished and healed thanks to Erudite technologies.

Eric had stared at Silver the whole time, a little disappointed that she wasn't lying on her back, so he could see her front side. Although he was also pleased because then Christoph would have seen her topless as well and then he would have had to kill his favourite tattoo artist.

Silver had her top back on and they were walking together.

Eric took her into his room and let her train on his dummy. Helping her out every once in a while.

After about two hours he had enough and started making out with her.

They kissed for a while before going to bed, Eric wrapping his arms around her.

The next day the new rankings were shown.

Silver was unsurprisingly still first at the end of stage one.

Matt was third, Amy was just above the line and her best friend Benjamin was cut, which made her look very sad.

The ones who had been cut were escorted away and the others had the day off. There would be a party in the evening, a dauntless tradition, but the one at the end of initiation would be much bigger.

The initiates got their points, the amount depending on their ranking before everyone went their own ways.

Silver grabbed Four to go shopping, as she needed some new clothes for training and something to wear tonight.

The helpful guy Four was, he offered to help, well more like Silver dragged him to the shop and threatened to tell all of the dountless embarrassing stories, from Four as a child, if he didn't help.

It didn't take long for Silver to find her clothes as the colours were either black or red and she already knew what she wanted.

She also chooses a black dress for the party and some makeup.

At the end of her shopping spree, she also got some red hair dye, which she used to colour strands off her blonde hair.

Four had helped her with that, as his bathroom was much more private as he didn't share it with three other girls and six guys.

You could hear the music on the way to the pit where lots of dauntless were having a good time.

Four had his arm around Silver as he led her to his friends.

"Hey Four and Silver, you look amazing blondie, you not so much Four but we can't all look like this" Zeke said gesturing at himself.

"Thank god not...we really wouldn't want to see more of...that" Silver replied sweetly making Shauna, Marleen, Lynn and Four laugh.

Zeke huffed and handed Silver a beer, who took it happily.

After a while of dancing and drinking, although Silver held back a lot, Eric introduced Silver to his friends.

Which consisted of Chris, the tattoo guy and two of the other leaders of dauntless.

"Hey, you must be Silver, there has been quite a bit of talk about you," A guy said when he saw who Eric had with him.

"Really? Can't imagine why"

"Well it's not every day we find out Four had a sister of a sort, you beat up your whole class and shot Eric..that, my dear, takes courage and skills," Lauren said.

"I was lucky"

They laughed and Lauren winked at her

"Well and Eric here seems to be quite fond of you. At our last meeting he wouldn't stop talking about you, Silver this...Silver that..."

Eric rolled his eyes and almost looked like he was about to blush, but the pit was pretty dark so it was impossible to see.

The rest of the night Silver talked to the group before heading back to the dorms when the sun started to go up, but not without giving Eric a kiss when nobody was looking.

Stage two was coming up and it would be one hell of a ride