Abnegation week

"I am not going" was the first thing Four said when he saw Silver that morning. The initiates were training and Silver had decided to visit Four.

"Please Siv, talk to your psychotic boyfriend who has a lot of influence so I don't have to go" he begged with big puppy-eyes.

"How do you know Eric will even listen to me?" She asked, folding her arms over her chest. While doing that her breasts were pressed up a little, which of course Four didn't notice, but the male initiates and a few females stared at the blonde. Silver was only wearing a tank top, her jacket was around her waist, leaving not much for the imagination.

"Are you serious?! Eric does anything you want him to do. I am pretty sure he would colour his hair neon pink if you asked him too. Now...all you have to do is get Eric to bail me out of it. Oh and please try and keep it down in the process. I really don't like having to walk to Max's study with those pornographic sounds following me"

Silver looked less than impressed when Four said that last part. "I'll see what I can do" she sighed, smiling a little.

Four grinned which shocked all the initiates who had watched the whole scene but not being close enough to hear anything.

Silver turned around and noticed they had stopped training and were now just open staring.

"Get back to work" she shouted loudly.

Four chuckled when he saw what kind of power Silver held. Even if she wasn't their instructor or a leader.

"Four! Silver! Helloooooo!" Suddenly Zeke screeched in a high pitched voice.  He walked towards them with a big grin on his face, as he pulled out a tablet.

"I bet Eric will flip when he sees this" With that said Zeke clicked on the surveillance of the training room.

In the video, you could see the conversation between Four and Silver. And also that quite a few initiates were checking her out.

Zeke laughed when he saw the looks on their faces, as they saw this. Four looked pissed and Silver looked annoyed.

"What is it with you? I am clearly taken but still, you stare at me like I am totally available. And you forget that my boyfriend, your leader, will gladly throw you all in the Chasm" Silver shouted loudly, gaining the attention from everyone in the room.

The initiates looked scared when she said that. Even the ones that hadn't done anything wrong.

With one last glare, Silver left the training room and went straight towards the Pit where Eric was talking to a few older Dauntless members, with his back to Silver.

As soon as the members saw her they pointed it out to Eric and then quickly left. Not wanting to interrupt Dauntless cutest couple.

When Eric saw the look on Silver's face his eyes turned a shade darker and he tensed.

"Who do I have to kill?"