Concequences

Silver spent the rest of the night in Eric's arms. He had taken care of her wound and then they both went to bed.

She lay there, their legs intervened and her head on his chest. His heartbeat lulling Silver to sleep.

Eric woke up the next day, feeling Silvers body pressed against his own, making him smile.

He pressed a light kiss on Silver's forehead before pulling her even closer.

Her wound had healed quite a bit already thanks to Erudites healing devices, but there was still a red cut on her temple just over her left eye.

Silver stirred and stared at Eric.

"Mornin' " she murmured.

Eric hummed and kissed her lips, Silver responding to the kiss immediately.

"Wanna scare the initiates with me," he asked after they separated.

Silver nodded and they both got ready for the day.

On the way to the dining hall, they ran into Four and Tori.

"Wow...Silver. What happened to you? I saw you yesterday after your mission, you weren't hurt than at all and you didn't have a fight later" Tori gasped as soon as she saw Silver.

The cut didn't look bad and Silver had had worse, but still. Almost everybody had seen her perfectly healthy at dinner and now she was hurt.

"An initiate punched her when three others didn't manage to push her down the chasm, while she was helping an initiate" Eric barked, his arm tightening around Silver's waist.

Tori and Four froze and stared at them with wide eyes.

"Now excuse us I need to talk to Max"

They both knew what that meant. Today there would be four more people in the infirmary if they weren't dead.

Eric's hand never let go of Silvers as he just walked into Max's' office with a glare that could kill.

"What is it, Eric?" Max asked a little confused. Eric was always angry but now he looked like he was about to throw everyone that came to close to him into the chasm, excluding Silver of course.

Eric explained the situation to Max whos face held horror. He knew he couldn't stop Eric from doing whatever he wanted when the situation included Silver. Once he had tried to and was in the infirmary for two weeks.

Everyone in dauntless knew the rules about Eric's girl, this wasn't going to end pretty.

The initiates were all training in one of the gyms when Eric marched in with Silver behind him. Four almost felt sorry for the people who decided it was a good idea to attack Silver, but she was his sister.

"Line up...NOW" Eric shouted.

Peter, Al, Drew and Sam paled when they saw who was with Eric, the girl that had stopped them yesterday.

"Now..you all know the rules right? So let me start by introducing someone. I am sure you have heard the rumours about my girlfriend and also the rules about her"

The initiates nodded, they had heard about Eric's girl and that she was very much off-limits to anything and anyone, especially initiates.

"Well..this is Silver" Eric continued pointing to the blonde girl behind him.

"Yesterday..four of you decided to try and push Tris off the chasm, I couldn't care less about it but the thing is...Silver stopped the whole thing and in the process was punched"

Nobody spoke as Eric said those words. They had all heard about Eric killing people for breaking his rules.

"She put a tracker on her attackers..so now I get to deal with them...even got Max to allow me that"

He said darkly with that he grabbed Sam by the collar and dragged him towards the exit.

"Al, Peter, Drew follow me now..don't think you don't get a punishment"

He spat leaving the group in absolute shock and horror. Tris had warned them about Silver and the people in dauntless talked.

"Continue the training" Silver shouted snapping them out of their thoughts.