Erudite week

It was the first day of the 'Factionweek'. All the leaders from all the factions were going to go to Erudite headquarters, with anyone else who was interested, and they would be able to look into the life of an Erudite.

Eric and Silver were going to visit Eric's mother afterwards. He and her mother weren't so close anymore, as he had transferred to Dauntless, but he still wanted her to meet Silver.

Max, Lauren, Eric, Silver and Four jumped off the train when they arrived at Erudite.

Behind them, about twenty other members hopped off.

It was unusual sightseeing so many different colours in Erudite.

Max, Eric and Lauren went at the front of the dauntless group, Silver beside Eric, her hand in his.

She got a lot of curious looks, as people had heard about the ruthless leader Eric having a girlfriend, but she hadn't been seen with him outside of the compound.

Antony, the leader of the Erudite, came forward when he saw that the last faction had arrived.

His eyes immediately darted to Silver and then her and Eric's connected hand.

Antony's grin grew and he seemed to understand, why she was walking with the leaders, although she wasn't one herself.

"Welcome to Erudite, it is lovely to be able to welcome you all here," he said with a big smile on his face.

He continued to tell them all about Erudite headquarters and gave them a little tour. Then they were allowed to look around themselves.

Eric pulled Silver behind him as they wove through the crowd until they arrived at a house.

Eric knocked on the door and women with brown/blonde hair opened the door, as soon as she saw Eric she smiled brightly and brought him into a hug.

"I'm so happy you're here, Eric. I have missed you. Please come in....and who do you have with you" the women said with the biggest grin on her face.

"This is Silver, my girlfriend" Eric answered as he followed his mother into the house.

It looked very modern and had dozens of diplomas hanging on the walls.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs Coulter," Silver said politely, sticking her hand out, for her to shake it, but she just pulled Silver in a hug as well.

"Please dear, call me Anastasia, you are family now. Talking of, when can I expect my first little grandson or granddaughter"

Silver looked extremely uncomfortable and Eric didn't look any better.

"I am just eighteen and Silver is only seventeen-"

"Oh please...I had you when I was only seventeen and I can see that the two of you love each other very much. I remember when your father and I were that young, we would constantly be horny and practically slept with each other ev-"

"Yes, mother thank you. I know how you were then and I am sure Silver doesn't want to know how active your love life was. I also don't really want to know either" Eric interrupted his mother.

Anastasia only laughed lightly before going into the kitchen and getting something to eat and drink.

"Your mother is very...friendly" Silver said with a smile as soon as she left.

"Trust me, I know" Eric groaned, pulling Silver in for a kiss.

Suddenly there was a loud squeal from the door.

"Oh my you are so cute together"