Past: Shopping

Past

Silver woke up on Eric's chest. Their naked bodies were only covered by a sheet and she smiled at the memories of the prior night.

"Morning" Eric's gruff morning voice brought Silver out of her thoughts.

She snuggled up closer to him, feeling the chilly temperature against her bare skin. Eric was nice and warm, his muscley arm wrapping around her, pulling her impossibly close.

Silver hummed and pressed a light kiss to his lips. With her finger, she traced the tattoos that went up to his neck.

"I'm going shopping with Tori today, so I gotta get up.....let me go, babe. I' may be late and then you'll never hear the end of it, next time you get a tattoo or piercing and Chris isn't there" Eric groaned in protest when a very naked Silver got up and walked towards the bathroom, having a quick shower before putting some new clothes on.

Eric pouted and Silver gave him a kiss, running her hand through his hair, before leaving.

Silver met Tori in the Pit. She gave her a pointed look and then tapped her watch.

"I think it's really cute that you're with Eric, but could you refrain from coming to late because you were fucking like bunnies," Tori said, hugging her.

Silver smacked Tori's head slightly before they both went towards the shops.

As soon as they were inside, Silver got dragged to the underwear section.

"Come on...I don't like it when you are late but I still want a little you running around here. I mean I'd say we also want another Eric, but only from the looks. God knows the world can't manage a second Eric, personality-wise"

Silver threw a bra a Tori, who caught it laughing.

"Thank you, Tori, but I really don't need to talk about my sex life with you. How is yours doing by the way? Anybody, you think is very 'fuckable', this week?"

"I mean Coulter is hot, but he is taken and he loves you so much, he won't even look at anyone else, even if the person were naked. I've been hocking up with this guy  from the infirmary, but it's nothing serious."

Tori and Silver continued to go through the racks of clothes when they heard two other dauntless members talk to each other. The two girls were only 15 and would be at the Choosing Ceremony next year.

"Eric is so hot. I mean he acts really tuff and means but the way he looks at that transfer, what's her name again? Silver?!, he is definitely a softy at heart"

"I know right. Why did he even choose her? She is so fake and all. I bet her hair is coloured, no way that blonde is real. I think she only slept with him to get her ranking up. You know, she was first in her class" the girls continued to laugh, which sounded like dying ducks with a cold.

Tori and Silver then rounded the corner, making the girls stop laughing eminently.

"What have I missed?" Eric, who just came in as well asked, putting an arm around Silver's shoulders, staring at the two girls who looked like they were about to faint.