Past: New initiates

Past

Eric was is a bad mood. Silver had been gone for almost five days and he hadn't heard anything from her. It wasn't unusual for her to be away for a few days, but normally she would at least send a message or something like that.

Max had calmed Eric down a little bit when he told him that one of the members had contacted him, saying that everyone was alright.

This still didn't make Eric any happier. He hated it when Silver wasn't with him. In his arms and the thought of her being hurt while he wasn't there to protect her, made him want to destroy the punching bags.

Today the new initiates were going to arrive and he would have to explain everything to them and wait on the roof. Actually Silver would have been there with him and Eric could show the initiates that she was his, but this mission was a priority and Silver was their top spy, so she was needed.

"The initiates will be here in about half an hour Eric. Are you quite done being broody?" Four asked as he walked in one of the training rooms, finding Eric there, beating the living daylights out of one of the punching bags.

"Shut up number-boy. The only reason I put up with you is that I want to keep Silver happy and for some reason she likes you. But if you think I won't beat you up at any given time, then you are very wrong" Eric snarled, glaring at him.

Four raised his hands in surrender. He didn't like Eric, but as long as he protected Silver and treated her well, Four would be able to put up with him. Even if he was an arrogant, selfish, psychotic prick with serious anger issues.

Later that day Eric was standing on the roof waiting for the initiates to arrive. Every other minute he checked his watch to see if Silver had contacted him, only to be disappointed again and again.

Finally, he heard the sound of the train and soon people started jumping onto the roof he stood on.

He noticed quite a few from Erudite and Condor, nobody from Amity, no surprise there, and one girl from Abnegation. Great...another stiff. As if having to put up with Four wasn't enough. With his luck, Silver would befriend the girl meaning he couldn't get rid of her, unless he wanted to sleep on the couch for a month.

That wasn't even the worst part. Silver had flat-out refused to let him hold her hand for that month. Then another two weeks till he was allowed to kiss her again and in the end, he had to wait almost three months to be allowed to fuck her again.

That was nothing he wanted to repeat, as Silver also found great pleasure in teasing him the whole time. He definitely learned his lesson.

Eric gave his usual speech, already hating about half of the initiates. To his surprise, the stiff jumped first.

This was going to be a long training phase and he couldn't wait for Silver to come back home.