Past: End of initiation

Past

Eric pressed Silver against the wall, sucking on her neck harshly. Her legs were wrapped around his torso, Silver's hands in his hair, tugging the ends lightly.

He groaned at that, biting her neck. She arched her back, moaning out loudly.

Then Silver ground her hips into his, feeling the growing bulge against her crotch.

Eric carried her to the bed, dropped her on it, before pulling his shirt over his head, letting her hands wander down his muscles.

Silver was lying on Eric's chest. Their legs tangled in blankets.

"Congrats on being first of initiation. Now I can officially call you my girl. Do you know what you want to do...as a job?" Eric said, drawing patterns on Silvers bareback.

"Maybe a tracker. You know a spy and soldier at the same time. Going on missions and everything....we really should get up. The party starts in an hour and I want to talk to Four and get ready"

Eric made a sound of protest when Silver sat up and started looking for her clothes, that were scattered around the room.

"Why don't you want to stay in the compound. You could be a tattoo artist or something. Going on missions is dangerous" He asked catching the shirt she threw at him.

"I'll be fine. I want to action Eric. Besides, I am the best in my class. Gotta use that" Silver winked.

"You could be a leader. We were thinking about getting another one and you're the best candidate. By the way. I told Max we'd move together" he said wrapping his arms around Silver.

"I don't want to see my parents. We didn't really part in peace. My father is part of the Candor council, I'd have to work with him......are we moving into this apartment?"

"No, the one opposite. It's bigger and nicer. I choose this one because I was alone, but now...I get to live with you"

Silver gave Eric a chaste kiss before going down to the dorms to pick up her stuff.

The other initiates were already there, packing their belongings and talking about sharing appartements.

"Hey Silver...I wanted to ask if you wanted to be my roommate. You know..half the rent and everything" Matt asked as soon as he saw her.

"I'm sorry. I'm already sharing with my boyfriend"

Matt looked a bit taken aback at that. And also quite disappointed. How had he not noticed that she had a boyfriend?

Sure she spent a lot of time with Four, but she said they were like siblings. Although she was with Eric a very lot a well, but she wouldn't be with him, right? He had seen them dancing together but hadn't thought anything of it. Matt had been quite drunk.

"Are you with Eric" he suddenly asked.

"Yes"

Matt froze. He didn't actually think she was. It had only been a wild guess, but Silver was dating their ruthless, a**hole leader Eric.

Matt turned around and stormed out of the dorms, making all the others in the room look up in confusion.

I won't be updating tomorrow, as I have a Taekwondo exam, but there will be one on Sunday