Emily and Jacob

Recap

Lauren picked it up and froze as soon as he saw what was on it. She quickly gave it to Eric who just stared at it with wide eyes.

"Okay...so we need to get her soon"

Silver had no idea how long she had been with the factionless. The cell she was in didn't have a window and she quickly lost track of time. She only got one meal a day which was not really good as she was supposed to be eating for two.

The second night one of her guards had thrown a jumper at her so she didn't get too cold. It also concealed her bump which was now just past her waistline. If you didn't look closely you couldn't see it, but Silver was wearing tight-fitting gear when she was abducted so any changes were pretty obvious.

It was bad enough she had been taken, they didn't need to know she was pregnant with a Dauntless leaders baby.

The pill Silver took before leaving would keep away the symptoms for about five weeks, but after that, it probably wouldn't take the factionless too long to notice.

Silver didn't think they were stupid. Not at all. Some of them had been Erudite, but transferred to another faction or didn't manage the test to get in. On paper- it wouldn't take an idiot long to realise something was wrong.

Although she wasn't sure, Silver thought she had been here for about three weeks already. Four probably spilt the news about her being pregnant, or the nurse did. Either way, Eric was most certainly freaking out and angry.

Due to the lack of food Silver lost a lot of weight. Normally you eat more when you're carrying a child so her getting less meant she was starting to look like a corpse.

Her eyes had deep shadows under them, her hair looked frail and tattered and she seemed to have lost quite a bit of weight.

What also worried Silver was the fact that two factionless women were present when she showered. It had taken some getting used to but now she barely noticed. The thing was, Silver always turned away from them so they didn't see her bump. If she kept on losing weight like this it would stick out like a sore thumb.

There was a loud bang on the door and two people stepped into her tiny room.

"I'm Jacob this is Emily. We are supposed to see how you are doing" a tall boy with brown hair said. Behind him stood a little female. She had black hair that was in a nice braid.

"Hi...it's really nice to meet you. I am Emily, but he already said that. You're Silver right? The guys that come from Dauntless talk about you. Don't you get food here? I know it's less but you look like you are starving" Emily pulled Silver in a big hug, shocking her a little.

Jacob sighed when he heard the girl babble. She was obviously from Amity, why would she be here now then. As far as Silver knew there was no test to enter Amity. Only Dauntless, Erudite and Candor had one.

"By the way, I was with Amity but then went to Erudite, in case you are wondering. Guess I wasn't smart enough so I ended up here"

Well, that answered that question.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Silver said, subtlely folding her arms over her stomach.

"Oh don't worry about it. I'm okay. I heard you were the best in your class. That is so cool. Can you teach me some of your moves? I mean you are a top spy"

Silver didn't really know what to do with this girl. She seemed to be a bundle of positive energy. Instead, she looked at Jacob who seemed very familiar.

"You were in my initiation class. I only just got cut, you were the first person I fought. Got me straight to the infirmary" Jacob said when he saw the look on her face.