A new idea

"The other fractions are going to visit" was the first thing Four told Tris when he saw her in the morning.

"What?"Tris said in shock.

The only times when the fractions would really interact was when the leaders met once a year to talk about politics or at the choosing ceremony.

"Yeah, it's a new thing to unite us better. Each fraction opens its doors for a week and gets visited by the leaders and other people that are interested. Dauntless is the second week. First comes Ken, the Dauntless, Amity, Candor and Abnegation. They are supposed to find out how we live and everything. And all the leaders will be coming on the first day" Four mumbled.

"But then...you father" Tris stumbled over her words.

"Yeah... and not only mine. Silver is also not in a good mood. That means Eric isn't either so try and stay on his good side. Even more than before"

Tris nodded and they continued their way through the hallways.

"Do the other  faction leaders actually know about Silver, with Eric being a leader?"

"Yeah..well they know Eric has someone and she is you know...off limits, but they don't know who she is or what she looks like. Silver might even be in hers and Eric's apartment the whole time. We aren't really allowed to do that, but... perks of dating a leader. If she wanted, Eric would bend the rules for her" Four said.

Tris couldn't say she was shocked by the fact that Eric would break the rules for Silver. She hadn't really seen them apart since Silver got back from her mission a few weeks ago.

Siler was sitting sideways on Eric's lap in his office. He was signing some documents while she just leaned against his broad chest, tracing the pattern on it.

"My parents will be coming, my father is in the council from Candor, they have to attend this 'Factionweek'.

Eric put his pen down and pulled her closer, her head now tucked under his.

"I can talk to Max..you can stay in our apartment if you want. Nobody is allowed to go there, so they wouldn't find you, also they don't know if you made it through initiation, your name was changed. Only Four and I know your real one"

Silver nodded with a smile on her face.

There was a knock on the door before Four came marching in, raising his brow when he saw Silver sitting on Eric's lap.

"I take it Silver doesn't have to go and I will be alone," Four asked, well more like stated.

"Got a problem with that Eaton" Eric all but snarled.

Silver elbowed him, but Eric ignored it. He was about to give off another remark when she shut him up again

"I swear to god Eric if you say something rude now I won't kiss you for a month" Eric froze and closed his mouth immediately, not wanting to risk it.

Four couldn't stop himself from laughing. Who would have thought that Eric would be shut up by the threat of not getting kissed?

Silver smiled when he didn't say anything after that so she leaned up and started making out with Eric. Four who was still in the room made gagging noises before leaving them, not wanting to see any of what they were doing.