Dountless week part 2

RECAP
"If you touch me again, I'll throw you off a building. You should be happy you're still alive. Gotta thank Silver for that" Eric sneered, glaring Four down.

Suddenly Eric felt a small hand on his arm and he turned around, facing a smiling Silver.

"Why don't we all calm down. Making a scene now will piss Max off to no end. Besides nothing happened yet, so no need to kill each other.

Four and Eric continued the stare-off until Silver smacked both of them. Two Amity girls gasped when they saw this. They didn't know who Silver was, but she had just slapped a leader and an instructor, that had to be forbidden.

"Why did you slap me?" Eric asked, holding the cheek she had hit.

"Because you were being an ass. Now either you calm down or you're sleeping on the couch tonight" Silver said, looking dead serious.

The Amity girls were more than confused, why this blonde could just snap at Eric and get away with it.

Everyone had heard the stories of members beating up or killed for doing something like this and yet, she just did it like she'd done it a thousand times.

Silver turned around and left an unhappy Eric and two confused girls behind.

It was evening and the Pit was light up with lits of lights. The factions were dancing and having a nice time. A reasonable amount of Alkohol was given out and everyone was happy.

Silver was just at the bar talking to Chris when an Erudite boy started to speak with her.

"Hey, I'm Simon. What's your name?" He shouted over the loud music.

Simon was a lanky looking boy with black hair and no muscle at all. Silver wondered if he could even open one of the compound's doors.

"Silver" she shouted back. She and Simon continued to talk a little, while Chris went back to giving drinks out.

After about ten minutes of conversation, Simon began to get a little touchy and flirty. Nothing big, a few remarks here or there, but they were definitely noticeable and getting more frequent.

"When I was at school, there was this kid in my class. He was a total asshole and always thought he was better than everyone else. But...to my luck, he transferred to Dauntless" Simon was just telling Silver about his past.

"Coulter was such a know-it-all. Boy am I happy he left for good"

Silver almost spit out her drink. Simon was talking about Eric, her boyfriend. This was getting really funny.

Simon had no idea he was complaining about Eric to his girlfriend.

"Well whatever...do you want to get out of here?" Simon asked suggestively grabbing Silver's arm.

"Sorry, but I have a boyfriend. Go find yourself another toy" Silver snapped, pulling her arm away from his hand.

Simon didn't see to like the answer
"What, so you talk to me for ages and in the end, you're taken. Well..where is he, you 'boyfriend'?"

Silver took Simon's drink and chucked it in his face.

"Right behind you asshole" A deep voice snarled.

Simon turned around and was faced with a pissed looking Eric. His muscles were flexed and he had the most murderous glare on his face.