Past: Placing bets

Past

Recap

Eric was watching the inborn fight against each other. He trained the transfers, but still monitored the process of the others.

Lauren smiled when she saw Silver slip into the room. Eric turned around to see what Lauren was looking at, but was caught off guard when a body slammed into him. He recognised Silver eminently and hugged her back, her legs and arms wrapped firmly around him.

Eric gave her a long kiss, completely ignoring the initiates staring at them. They all grew up in Dauntless so they knew about Silver and also had met her before. She was hard to overlook as she always sat at the leader table, wrapped in Eric's arms.

Silver pulled back after a while and have Eric a huge smile. Slowly he let her down and she faced the initiates, giving them a quick smile as well and Lauren a nod.

They both left the room, well more like Eric dragged Silver out. He didn't want to share her yet and they had a lot of catching up to do. As much as he wanted to take her in front of everyone in the room just to show she was his, that would mean they would see her naked which was an absolute no-go.

"Eric slow down, why are you in such a rush? Where are we going?" Silver asked with a light laugh trailing after him.

Eric was about to answer but was stopped by Zeke who walked towards them with a big grin on his face, which looked a little weird as his left eye was black and blue, Eric was having a bad day and Zeke was standing in the way.

"Hey lovebirds! We're betting again this year. Who do you think will rank first. You in?"

Silver nodded and take the tablet out of his hands. She looked at the profile of all the candidates and also a ten-second video of their first fight, before selecting one with a smile.

Eric just rolled his eyes and was about to snap at Zeke and tell him that this was a stupid idea, but he halted when he saw Silver stare at him with big dove eyes. He sighed before selecting his own candidate making her look happy again and she gave him a kiss on his cheek, which made the whole thing totally worth it.

Zeke watched the whole scene with a knowing smirk. Eric was absolutely whipped. He reminded Zeke of a little baby duck, who imprinted on his mother. Always staying near and wanting to make her happy.

"Well thank you. See ya around" with that Zeke went to find Lynn so she could also place her bet. Last year Eric voted for Silver together with Four, both for different reasons, but Lynn had said she really wanted new boots so Zeke wanted to see the outcome of this year.

Eric didn't waste a second as soon as they entered the room he tore off his shirt and picked up Silver, taking her to the bedroom, his lips never leaving hers.

After hours of passionately fucking like rabbits on red bull Silver left Eric to find Four and say hello. Eric wasn't happy to let her go, but the hickies on her neck were very noticeable and that would piss Four off, which made it totally worth it.

The past had now arrived in the present so everything will be future from now on.
(Read it a few times then you'll get it)