making up

Special chapter for quinthia_9176. Happy Birthday 🎉

I hope you like the chapter and I hope I still updated on your birthday. Otherwise, it's a late present.

Suddenly Eric's vice grip was gone

"Good" he only said before walking back to the other leaders, but not before throwing a glare at Four.

The initiates were in the training room practising on punching bags while Four and Tris were watching.
Eric was helping Lauren with the inborn so he was the other room.

Silver walked to Four, standing beside him, watching them fight carefully.

"Do you wanna show them how to throw with knives? You're basically the best in the whole compound" he asked.

"Sure" Silver answered with a smile walking towards the targets clapping her hands loudly gaining the transfers attention.

"Hello I'm Silver and I am normally a spy but I often help with initiation. Today you're gonna learn how to throw with knives. Pay attention now because I won't show you again"

"Any questions?"

A small girl raised her hand "uhm...aredon't you like Eric's girl?" She asked shyly.

"Why would that change anything?" Silver said with a challenging look.

"Well, shouldn't you be like with him then. I mean you are kinda...pregnant"

"Just to inform you I am not just 'kinda' pregnant. I am pregnant. And why should any of you care what I do in my free time? If I were you I'd be worried about initiation not about who I date and who not" she snapped.

"Why aren't haven't they started yet" a deep voice from behind the group asked.

Eric stood there glaring at Four when he saw a certain blonde standing beside the initiates.

"Silver just showed them how to. They were about to start" Tris said, giving them the signal to start.

Without a word Silver walked past Eric grabbing his sleeve on the way out, pulling him with her. He followed like a lost puppy.

"Why were you in the training room-"

Eric was stopped by Silver's lips that were pressed against his. He immediately responded, pulling her closer and trapping her between the wall and his body.

"Are you calm now?" She asked when they pulled apart.

Eric shook his head capturing her mouth with his again.

After a long talk in their apartment, Silver decided to move in with Eric again and they were officially a thing again.

When she woke up in the morning Silver was wrapped in his arms. She sighed curling into Eric's warm body a little bit more.

The cold morning breeze hit her bare body, due to their shared activities yesterday.

Eric was spooning her from behind, his big hands protectively on her bump, which was already quite big.

Silver was about to fall asleep again when her watch vibrated, showing she got a message.

"Don't you dare" a husky voice behind her said. "You are not leaving. I only just got the two of you back" 

"I'm not planning on going anywhere. I just wanted to see who messaged me"

Eric grabbed her hand and removed the watch, throwing it to the other side of the room.

"Problem solved" Eric grumbled, pressing his face in Silver hair, taking a deep breath of the familiar scent of berries.

Silver burst out laughing. Their watches were made to withstand fights so she wasn't worried about it being broken, but Eric was behaving like an overgrown cat.

"Well okay then. There goes that. I'm guessing I'm not allowed to get up and retrieve it?" She asked with a playful smirk.

"No. Now sleep. Need you two to be healthy" he said.

Silver was happy with the answer, curling up again, falling asleep only a few minutes later.