Zeke

Yes, thank you, Four. I know who I slept with. I was only starting to think about it" Silver deadpanned.

Four's ears turned bright red and he was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

The door opened and Tris stuck her head in the room. She was about to say something when she got pushed t the side by Tori, who rushed towards the other two like a madwoman.

"How come you didn't tell me you were pregnant? I'd beat you up right now but I don't want to hurt the baby. Still, I am your best female friend and you didn't tell me" she shouted.

"Uhm...sorry?" Silver said, taking a small step back.

"How can we help you two" Four asked trying to defuse the situation.

"I..uhm..sorry to interrupt, but it's about the initiates, we wanted to go through the training plan again" Tris turned bright red while saying this, looking around uncomfortably. "I didn't know Silver was going to be here, I thought she'd be with Eric"

"Yeah...Eric and I are having a little break"

Tori, who was helping herself to the bottle of alcohol in Four's room, started coughing in shock, almost spitting out everything.

"I swear if Eric said you should have it, I will castrate him before-" she started swearing.

"I wanted it. I said we needed a break and now I am staying here for the time being"

"Huh...no wonder I saw a crying Eric in the infirmary when I was checking the surveillance cameras" a voice by the door suddenly said.

They all turned around and faced a confused looking Zeke.

"First I thought something was wrong with you, or the baby but that kinda makes sense. So...now you live with Four, Eric is even more pissed at him than normal and the little potato-"

"All of you should stop calling my child a potato" Silver said glaring at Zeke.

"Wow...dodon't go all pregnant mommy on me. Okay.. the baby just chills in your tummy until it doesn't anymore. Before that you and Eric have hot make-up sex and a few months later we will have a whole army of little potato- I mean children"

Tris, Tori, Four and Silber all just stared at him. Tris looked flustered and Four just confused. Tori was trying to figure out if Zeke was serious while Silver was doubting his sanity.

"Uhu...something like that. Well, I am hungry let's go eat something"

Four nodded taking Tris' hand and pulling her out of the room with him, the others following. On the way out Tori smacked Silver's back head.

"Meals will be so different now that we don't have to watch Silver and Eric making out anymore," Zeke said quietly, Silver flipped him off immediately and Tori punching his arm.

When the five of then entered the mess-hall all eyes were on them. Well, more on Silver. Although she had put on a jumper her bump was very much visible.

Without saying a word Tori dragged them to a table in the corner. It was far away from the leader-table, where Eric sat staring at Silver.

They had just sat down when Tori said: "wait Eric cried?!"