Past: Jealous or not?

Past

Eric pushed Silver against the wall never breaking the kiss.

He was ravishing her lips with kisses,  his hands trailing down her body, letting them rest over her ass.

He squeezed it lightly, making her gasp,  pushing his tongue into her mouth, battling for dominance.

Silver moaned and tugged at his hair, making him groan in return.

"Seriously...my sister?" A voice suddenly spoke.

They pulled apart immediately, looking at Four with a startled expression.

There was an awkward tension in the hallway. Nobody really knew what to say or do.

"I mean if you have to...please remember that my room is right here and I had my door open for Silver. You two aren't really quiet"

Silver was blushing furiously and Eric just looked annoyed.

"So boys...I should better go to bed then..see you both tomorrow" Silver said before quickly turning around, walking towards the dorms.

Silver just walked past the chasm when she was grabbed and tugged back to the chasm.

They had heard stories about people being thrown into the chasm so they wouldn't be competitive anymore.

Silver tried everything to get away from her attackers but their grip was too firm.

They were now on the bridge when they pushed her.

In the last moment, Silver grabbed the metal of the bridge, popping out her right shoulder in the process.

Her attackers were about to remove her hands when one of them got thrown down by Eric.

The guy screamed but was silenced after a loud crack was heard.

Eric beat up the others quickly before pulling Silver back up.

She was shaking from the fear and the icy water that hit her a few times.

Eric quickly shrugged off his jacket and put it around her shoulders.

Silver groaned in pain and held her shoulder when Eric tried to help her up. He just picked her up bridal style and carried her back to his room.

When they arrived Silver had calmed down a little, but Eric was shaking with anger.

His muscles were clenched and he was gritting his teeth.

"Are you okay?" He asked after he put her down on his bed.

She nodded lightly but then flinched in pain when she moved her shoulder.

Eric helped her out of her jacket, leaving her in a long T-shirt.

He gave her some pain meds before popping her shoulder back into place, making her groan in pain.

"You can stay here for the night okay? I'll deal with you attackers in the morning"

Silver nodded weakly, Eric sat down beside her, pulling her against his chest.

Silver smiled, curling up to him, before falling asleep.

The next morning Eric was woken up with the feeling of an empty bed.

He looked around and noticed that Silvers things were gone and so was she.

Eric quickly got ready and went to the dorms, where the initiates slept.

He saw Silver talking to another initiate who seemed to be eyeing her from top to bottom.

"Please leave us I need to talk to Silver alone," Eric said in a gruff voice.

The other guy - Matt looked worried but then left Silver, but not without giving her a reassuring smile.

"Eric wha-"

She was interrupted by Eric who pressed her against the wall, looking her straight in the eyes.

"When I take you to my room for the night, I expect to wake up with you beside me. Is that clear" he all but snarled at her.

Silver looked confused before nodding with a knowing smile.

"Were you jealous?"

"No. Why would I be" he answered.

"So I can go to Matt now and take up his offer of going out with me?" Silver asked with an all to innocent look.

Eric looked like he was about to explode.

"You are mine and I wasn't jealous. You get jealous over things you don't have. I was simply being overprotective"

With that said Silver put her lips on Erics, making him smile.