Meeting Silver

Tris walked back to the dorms lost in thoughts. Who would have known that Four had a sister? Tori said they weren't siblings by blood, but acted like they had grown up together. What baffled Tris, even more, was the fact that Eric had a girlfriend.

Tori said Silver was on a mission and that's why she wasn't at the compound.

The next day Tris wanted to tell Christina about Silver while they were eating lunch, but Four was at their table and it seemed weird talking about her with him there.

"What's up with you," Zeke asked Four who seemed to be glaring at the table.

"The initiates were late and I didn't get any of the really good cake"

Zeke laughed and patted Four's shoulder.

"Well maybe an angel will come and bring you a slice," he said leaving a confused Four behind.

Suddenly a plate of the cake was placed in front of him. He stared up and saw a girl with blonde hair, brown eyes, and a friendly smile on her face.

"Miss me?" she asked tauntingly.

Four stood up and wrapped his arms around the girl, pressing her against his chest.

Tris and Christina were more than confused. Four held her like she was gone for months and nobody knew who she was.

"Yeah...Silver...I missed you"

Tris chocked on her water and started to cough.

That brought Fours attention back to Tris and Christina, who were the only initiates at the table.

Silver sat down opposite Four

"How are the transfers?"

"How do you expect them to be. The first day Eric dangled this one over the chasm" Four replied, pointing at Christina

Silver gave him a weak smile and turned to Christina

"Sorry about that...he can be a little impulsive sometimes"

To that Four scoffed but was silenced by Silvers icy glare.

"So..your Silver?" Tris asked still a little shocked that someone as pure and beautiful would be with someone like Eric.

"Yes..you know me?"

"Uhm...Tori..she talked about you" Tris muttered.

Silver raised her brow and smirked at Four. He raised his hands in mock surrender and smiled. A real, happy smile.

"I am supposed to ask you from Lynn who you are going to bet on," Silver asked Four.

"Wait what bet?" Christina said.

"It's none of your business. I don't pry into your conversations, so don't pry into mine. You can't really participate as you are part of it. So do us a favor and stick your nosy Candor nose somewhere else" Silver snapped.

"Sorry...you don't know how it is to be from Condor. I am not really used to not asking everything, because we were brought u-"

"I know how Candor gets brought up and what makes you think I don't know how it is if you are from Candor."

Christina looked shocked. She didn't know if that meant that this 'Silver' was from Candor. She actually didn't really know who Silver was.

Only Tris seemed to understand why or how she was so close to Four.

A loud ringing brought Christina back to reality. All the initiates started to walk back to the training.

Please vote and comment!!!