Shocking news

The 'faction week' had passed. Everyone had opened their doors for a week and now everything went back to normal.

The initiates had their final test two days ago. Afterwards, Eric saw Four holding Tris' hand and he just couldn't stop himself from saying something like 'two stiffs holding hands before marriage' with a faux gasp. Of course, he never apologized for it but he did tell Tris he wouldn't kill her, as Silver wanted Four to keep his girlfriend. Which wasn't that reassuring but she didn't really expect Eric to be friendly to her. Eric had said many times that Four would already be dead if it wasn't for the fact, that he was practically Silver's brother.

Silver woke up alone that morning. As soon as she sat up wave nausea hit her and she only just managed to reach the toilet before throwing up. After ten minutes she was finally finished and she felt like she couldn't possibly get anything more out of her body.

Silver quickly cleaned everything up and brushed her teeth before throwing herself back onto the huge bed.

About an hour later Eric came by to check on her. She hadn't been at breakfast and nobody had seen her yet. When he saw her sleeping, curled up in a ball he smiled and quietly shut the door.

The next few days Silver didn't leave her room a lot. She threw up every morning and honestly felt like shit for ages after that. After five days she finally went to the nurse to see what was wrong with her.

Eric was in a meeting with Max and the other members so waited alone. An older lady came into the room.

"Hello dear, you said you have been throwing up the last few days. We tested you and congratulations, you are pregnant"

Silver froze and stared at the nurse. She couldn't process anything at the moment. To be honest, she was surprised she was still breathing.

"Here are some pills against the morning sickness and stuff like that. Just take one every week and you should be fine-"

"Don't tell Eric please, or anyone" Silver suddenly said. The nurse looked at her and then nodded. She knew it was Eric's baby. The test automatically showed who the parents were.

"Okay dear, but tell him soon. I am sure he will be overjoyed when he hears that you are pregnant with his baby. I'll give you a list with things you need to know if you have any questions just come here" with that said. The nurse left Silver alone in the room.

The nurse had done an ultrasound of her stomach and now Siver held a small black and withe picture of her baby. She quickly put it in her jacket pocket and then raced towards Four's room.

She knocked twice before entering. Four was sitting on the sofa beside Tris who seemed startled by Silvers sudden appearance.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to talk to Four alone. I- "

Tris nodded quickly and walked to the door. Silver looked like she was about to have a breakdown and Tris was worried about what had happened.

Before she closed the door she looked back into the room, where she saw Silver sitting on the floor while Four was holding her in his arms, looking lost and confused. He gave Tris a thanking nod then turning back to Silver.

What the hell just happened?