Eric cried?!

Recap

Max sat down beside Eric. He liked the young leader and he respected Eric. He also totally shipped Silvic (Eric and Silver). Max glanced at Eric, he just stared at the opposite wall, looking empty.

Silver was curled up on Four's bed her face pressed in the pillow. Four was sitting beside her, gently stroking her back in a soothing manner.

He was waiting outside of the infirmary when he heard her and Eric fighting. For a moment he thought he was hallucinating because they never ever fought.

Four couldn't make out what they were saying but soon after that Silver came out of the room. Her eyes were filled with tears that were threatening to fall.

As soon as they were in his room she told him what had happened. Ten minutes later she was knocked out on his bed. Her breath was steady as her torso raised and fell in a calming rhythm.

Four decided to go and talk to Max, besides he could get Silver some food while he was at it.

He walked to Max's study and knocked on the door. After a few moments, he opened the door walking towards Max who was sitting behind his desk.

"I think we both know what this visit is about. I found a crying Eric in the infirmary when I wanted to check on Silver" Max said as soon as he saw him.

"Eric was crying? The Eric Coulter? The guy doesn't cry" Four's stammered.

He knew Silver breaking up with him would hit him hard, but he never thought Eric would cry. To be honest Four thoughts he would throw someone in the chasm or something like that. "Silver is staying with me for a while. The choosing ceremony is in three days. Let's just hope Eric won't take out his anger on the new initiates"

Max raised his eyebrow. "Have you met Eric, he always tales his anger out on everyone. You do realise that he will hate you even more than before. His pregnant girlfriend is staying with his rival. He knows you won't start anything with Silver but he will be jealous 'cause you will be able to be with the baby more than him"

"I know" Four said with a sigh "I gotta go. I want to be back before Silver wakes up again and I still want to get her something to eat"

With that said he got up and went to the door "don't forget she has to eat for two," Max shouted just before the door closed.

When Four came back to his room Silver was already awake, sitting on his bed. She had changed her clothes and was now in a long sleeve shirt which didn't conceal her bump at all.

"Hey, Tobi. Do you have any food" she asked as soon as Four walked through the door?

"Yeah, Siv...I got food for you and the little potato" he gave her a plate filled with food.

"Don't call my child a potato. So...I was thinking about names-"

"Don't you think you should ask Eric as well? I mean he is the father"

"Yes thank you, Four. I know who I slept with. I was only starting to think about it" Silver deadpanned.

Four's ears turned bright red and he was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.