Meeting of leader's

Hi it's me...the author.
I just wanted to say we are near the end of this story, so there won't be too many chapter's to come.
I hope you like the story and that at least a few of you actually read this note...but I know almost everyone will skip it so let's get on with it.....

"Y-yes" she gasped. Eric squeezed her neck again before finally letting her go. She fell on the floor gasping holding her neck, which was already turning a dark shade of blue"

Eric gave Zeke a nod and he cuffed her dragging her away.

Eric was furious. He had dragged Silver back to their apartment and was pacing through the room, trying to take his thought of the women who attacked his family.

He had seen the footage of what had happened. He also saw what she tried to do. Either slap Silver or Thea. What a stupid coward. Going after a baby and her mother. If she had a problem he would gladly fight her, not that she had even the slightest chance but at least Eric would get rid of some of his anger.

Silver just sat on the sofa, holding Thea close to her body. Thea had woken up just after Zeke had left and was now staring at her mother with big eyes. Silver was angry. How dare her mother try to hit her daughter.  She knew her parents were mean, but hitting a newborn, that was low, even for them.

Her mother wanted to take Thea with her. Never would Silver allow that. She was her daughter and she was very capable of taking care of her. Besides, she knew what kind of life Thea would have.

Apparently, Lauren had punched her mother later before contacting the leaders of the factions.

Someone attacking a Dauntless member with baby, on visiting day was bad. What made it even worse was that the child's mother was high ranked and her father a leader. This was now an official incident and all of the leaders would meet to talk about it.

The next day all the leader's met up in the Dauntless Compound, as the incident also happened there.

The meeting was complicated, to say the least. Rarely had the leader's opinions gone this far apart.

The Amity wanted only a punishment, like helping at the farms for a month.

The Dauntless wanted the death penalty, especially Eric.

The Candor didn't really want to do anything too big, as this would also affect someone from their council.

The Abnegation just tried to keep everyone fair.

The Erudite sided with the Dauntless also because Eric came from there.

After ages of debating they decoded Silver's parents would have to go to court and take the truth serum.

Later, her father would definitely lose his position in the Candor court and further steps would be taken.

Eric still wanted blood and Silver wasn't there as she wasn't an official leader, but she would have to make a statement in court.

All of the people in the city knew that there was some kind of important meeting going on in Dauntless, but almost nobody knew why.

So everybody was waiting anxiously for some information on what the hell was going on.

After the meeting, the leaders decided to at least make a vulgar statement.

They said that someone high from Candor attacked Dauntless member and her child. A leader was the father of said child and that's why all the leaders met.