Punching Four

Recap

Silver sat down on the bed stroking her stomach carefully.

"We'll get out of here. Your daddy will come and find us and then he will save us. Nobody will hurt you, I promise" she pulled the blanket over her body, curling up in a ball.

It had been almost two days since the leaders of Dauntless had lost all contact to the squad Silver, Nate and Cole had been on.

Their last position had been an abandoned building, which was now covered in bullets. It didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened. They also found traces of Silver's blood in one corner, where she was probably knocked out.

Almost seventy people were looking for the three at the moment. Needless to say, the tension in the compound was thick.

Eric was standing by the Chasm, staring at the water. His hands were firmly around the bars while he looked like he was about to kill everyone and everything.

Suddenly there was shouting coming from the Pit and Chris, the guy who worked in the tattoo parlour came running to Eric.

"Dauntless members just saw Cole and Nate, they're now in the Pit"

Chris was sure he had never seen Eric move as fast as he did now. Eric rushed past, almost pushing him in the Chasm.

When they entered the Pit in was packed with people, all happy to see them back.

The crowd parted for Eric as he walked to where Nate and Cole were talking to the other Dauntless leaders.

The first thing Eric noticed was the face both of them were making. He looked around but couldn't see Silver.

"Where is Silver"

Nate shook his head and Cole finally said something

"I'm sorry Eric, we got separated and taken. They said they'd let us go but would keep her there for insurance"

The Pit had been quiet as he spoke, everyone hearing what Cole had said.

"Metting in my office" Max said, giving Four a signal so he knows he should join them.

Not even five minutes later the five leaders and Four were all brainstormings on how to get Silver.

"They need her alive so she should bee fine for a while. I know we all want her back but at least she is not sick or anything" Lauren said. Although none of the others liked that idea, especially not Eric, they agreed.

"Silver is three weeks pregnant" Four suddenly blurred out.

It was deadly silent in the room. Everyone looking from Eric to Four.

"You let her go on a mission while she was pregnant?" Max asked in disbelief. It was no secret Eric was very protective over Silver, so he was more than surprised Eric let her go.

"I didn't know" Eric growled, giving Four a heated glare. "You let my girlfriend, my pregnant girlfriend, go on a mission with my baby" his voice shook and his hands were balled to fists.

Four went a few steps back, not wanting to be in punching distance.

"You know I wouldn't be able to stop her, she is stubborn as hell-" Four was stopped by the fist in his face. He tumbled back and a little picture fell out of his jacket. The one Silver had given him, the one of her baby.

Lauren picked it up and froze as soon as he saw what was on it. She quickly gave it to Eric who just stared at it with wide eyes.

"Okay...so we need to get her soon"